Promoting PoE

Has anyone promoted Path of Exile?
I made a topic in a estonian gaming community about path of exile :)
Last edited by fookie on Oct 19, 2011, 2:16:04 PM
I'm not going to promote a game I can't even play.
Can you please wait at least a month before you start begging and/or bitching for a key? Theres still people who started in 2010 waiting for keys.
"
hobbitkniver wrote:

I've been telling my multi-gaming organization about it. But I don't have anything to show for it. So I'll pass along gameplay videos.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
"
"
hobbitkniver wrote:

I've been telling my multi-gaming organization about it. But I don't have anything to show for it. So I'll pass along gameplay videos.

I don't exactly want to say "This is a cool game that you'll have to wait months to play. Oh btw, I don't know if its good or not because I've never played it."
Can you please wait at least a month before you start begging and/or bitching for a key? Theres still people who started in 2010 waiting for keys.
I would have to agree. Hard to promote a game you cant even play/try. I can tell people check out the movies or read the site. But gameplay....nothing to speak of.

Grim Dawn has video.... I dont promote that either. Nice video.
D3 ? no thanks. Done with Blizzard.

End of day is not best time to to post. RANT ALERT
Modulate -Skullfuck , tune to play POE
I actually found this game through someone promoting it on the mythos boards, glad they did as this game looks great :D
Sup I just went to the mall and shouted out PATH OF EXILE like 100 times really loud.

Can I have a key now that I properly promoted the game?
oh hey
If it counts for anything, some of are are trying to get it placed as "other games" under D2jsp.org. It's also sometimes another place key giveaways are held if you all want to try it out :)

e/ http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=56996307&f=217

My business is to succeed, and I’m good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day."- Napoleon (1804), in a conversation with Pope Pius VII at Fontainebleau.
Last edited by Muzicfreak77 on Oct 20, 2011, 11:21:53 PM
"
gunrunaid wrote:
Sup I just went to the mall and shouted out PATH OF EXILE like 100 times really loud.

Can I have a key now that I properly promoted the game?

lol
Word is definitely spreading about PoE. I know it was talked about quite often in the dying Mythos community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info