A Guild In Need

"
skesoul wrote:
hey french guy go ruin some one else's day.

ive already had a friend invite, and i passed it on to some one who wasnt reg on these forums, tell me where the diffrence is. plz dont troll here or turn the topic heated.

This alone will make it that hopefully nobody will give you a key to give anyone.
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Judging by who people call Trolls now-a-days, I think nobody truly remembers what a Troll actually is...

On a more related note, your friends do not deserve a key any more than the rest of the people here. Just suck it up and wait like the rest of them.

Also, are your friends registered to the site? If not then they can't really report bugs and give feedback, can they? What purpose would they have in being in the beta other than to play together, and not help advance the game?
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
Children, stop quarreling, please.

How long you have been waiting has exactly zero relevance. If it mattered at all, GGG would have made a queue, not a random timer.

(Moreover, Keysus's intentions are unfathomable.)

When one gives a key to a non registered friend, he'll obviously have to register before he can activate.

The OP's guildies have exactly the same right (no more, no less) to get a key as any of us.

He's free to ask, you're free not to give him any key. But you don't have any key to give anyway, right?
dam some one backed me up =p thx i was feeling a bit like a cat in a corner.
did not want to get cause a lot of upset i have been following path of exile for some time now, i know my self how judemental the community is here ^^ it was a very big risk to just come on these forums and ask for keys (such nooby).
"
skesoul wrote:
dam some one backed me up =p thx i was feeling a bit like a cat in a corner.
did not want to get cause a lot of upset i have been following path of exile for some time now, i know my self how judemental the community is here ^^ it was a very big risk to just come on these forums and ask for keys (such nooby).

Yah, would of had to agree with "the french guy " ruining your thread.

Everyone has the same chances of getting in. I would venture to say half your guild isn't even members on the forums. People have been waiting for keys for quite a while, and aren't going to take kindly to someone who is already in the beta begging for keys to give away to his guildmates.

You should of expected this.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

"
Gurdulu wrote:

How long you have been waiting has exactly zero relevance. If it mattered at all, GGG would have made a queue, not a random timer.

When one gives a key to a non registered friend, he'll obviously have to register before he can activate.

The OP's guildies have exactly the same right (no more, no less) to get a key as any of us.

He's free to ask, you're free not to give him any key. But you don't have any key to give anyway, right?

You clearly didn't read any of his other posts. You fail. Asking is one thing, being rude to everyone after is another.
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
"
Gurdulu wrote:

You clearly didn't read any of his other posts. You fail. Asking is one thing, being rude to everyone after is another.

+1 nuf said
Keysus- His power is infinite!
"

Yep, you're also free not to follow my advice to stop quarreling. But it was good advice, very useful on all kind of internet forums.. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info