A Guild In Need

The game i currently play is being shut down, its another diablo clone called mythos.

What im basically asking for is BETA KEYS for some of my guild to come and join me in this great game.

im asking any dev or mod to hand me out some beta keys linked to my account so i can invite them to PoE.
any one else got any spare keys?(pm me).

I understand this is a long shot but im desperate lol... they just posted on mythos forums today saying the servers go offline next week.

Even 1 or 2 keys would help me out, so i can get the people on PoE that helped me build the guild on mythos.

a guild in need, shadow.
why your friends deserve a key more than someone registered here ?

because it's your friends ?
the server down ?

as a minimum, your friends are registered here ?
if yes they have their luck with the Random Timer.

i wouldn't be an ass, but people registered at this forum are waiting for months for their keys.
it's not cool for them to post a such request.

soon the open beta, all your guild could join.
don't be sad & if you are a guild, you may be connected on your forum.

just a bit of patience.
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
I have the same problem, my Tetris guild (which i'm currently the only member, leader and founded 3mins ago) is switching game, and i'd love to move it to PoE. Trololol :P
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 19, 2011, 12:56:35 PM
hey french guy go ruin some one else's day.

ive already had a friend invite, and i passed it on to some one who wasnt reg on these forums, tell me where the diffrence is. plz dont troll here or turn the topic heated.
"
skesoul wrote:
hey french guy go ruin some one else's day.

ive already had a friend invite, and i passed it on to some one who wasnt reg on these forums, tell me where the diffrence is. plz dont troll here or turn the topic heated.

The difference is that i have a sense of humor and you don't.
I did not want to disrespect you.
I'm going away.
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
shadow forever!!
lol, korean mythos is being shutdown? they never even opened the north american servers! so pathetic. i signed up for that beta SO long ago.

i know i couldve played on the EU servers, but at that point, i heard they ruined flagships game (like i knew they would) so i didnt care about playing it anymore, just saying.
They're shutting down the EU servers, not the Korean ones. Most likely because Frogster realized how bad of a deal they were in...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
And Mythos is getting canned a second time.

I was really enjoying it too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info