[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Hello again to all mjolnoobers,

1)I RRGGBB my shavs, so i think i will run without LGoH,do you think i will have problem?
2)Which flasks do you recommend me ?
Last edited by element9999 on Nov 2, 2014, 3:02:07 PM
You won't have any problem if you always think to push a life flask. Any life flask is ok.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Have you ever tried dual wielding mjölner+doryanis catalyst?

Change the tree a little and take witch flask nodes to make up from the max resis loss from saffels:

My aps jumps from 6 to 8.2 without frenzy charges when using doryani. You also gain ton of dmg and 1% leech.

You dont lose that much es compared to saffels but 1% max res or 2% if using legacy(this with flask nodes).
"
Kullevi wrote:
Have you ever tried dual wielding mjölner+doryanis catalyst?

Change the tree a little and take witch flask nodes to make up from the max resis loss from saffels:

My aps jumps from 6 to 8.2 without frenzy charges when using doryani. You also gain ton of dmg and 1% leech.

You dont lose that much es compared to saffels but 1% max res or 2% if using legacy(this with flask nodes).

Also an option to clean maps, u could even swap LGoH for IIQ on shav

Also u don't need Saffel to make this build work, im running Rath 99% of the time, only using saffel for Atziri queen and Duo reflect with -max ress+ele weakness maps
Dual Wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Molten Strike will alternate the weapon being swung.
So the 8.2 APS from dual wielding becomes 4.1 APS for mjolner and its "cast on hit".

Does the extra dmg from catalyst (Kullevi) or redbeak (mayanrm) compensate OR surpass the average DPS of the mjolner+shield variant? What's your feelings about it when doing maps?

Anyway, thanks for sharing those ideas. I'm always curious about it and i invite anyone who gets new idea to share it there.
Thank you mjolner lovers!

----------------

About the CWDT setup, i apologize from what i've said about it... I was wrong!
I said that we needed a high level CWDT gem...

I tested with a lvl 6 CWDT and came to the conclusion: i take much less dmg with it than with a lvl 16 or 20 gem when i farm normal Atziri. This way i can just jump safely into a huge pack of monsters and push together MS and "attack in place" shortcuts (i have 6k ES when farming normal Atziri).
I only need to test this same way on uber map. I'll let you know later...
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Wow I didnt even notice it alternates weapons while dual wielding. Did just one quick map with the setup and it felt good.. but I really cant tell if its better than using shield, propably not.

I had free respec on lvl 96 scion and some stuff on standard, so I wanted to try build that can kill uber.

Now I have killed her 3 times and last time with only 1 death. Got hit by flameblast without flask up... sometimes its so hard to see whats happening because discharge.

My build is just worse version of your crit build.. I waste some points as scion, I dont have empower purities, I dont have vaal pact just because I dont have 3 red on shavs and I have witch flask nodes to hit 100% light res and 99% fire res without legacy saffels.

Without vaal pact I have just enough time to leech between spears so it works ok, reflect is pretty brutal if not using saffels and not hitting flasks in time tho.

I really would like to try the vaal pact version but I feel like getting 3 red, 2 green on shavs would eat so much currency.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4MfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRVQFy8bJRzcHRQdTx2-IvQksCW8J6ko-io4LKYtHy2LLagvbzOHNAo1uTboN2Y6UkKjRnFHBklRS65Ms1AwV8lYr1nzXGtcil9qZp5sC20ZcLtyqXgNe9d82X5Zf8aApILHgwmESIbRhymPRo_6kNaTJ5uhn8uio6cIpyupbqyqsZC0DLfWuJPAGsHFwfPDbcae0NDZE9lb2t3bWdte2-ffv-oY6rrr7uwY8NX3MvfX-Ov60g==
Ive finally made my chest a 5-link and the increase in dps and hence leech is very significant indeed! My apologies in advance for the terribad graphics settings but my puter is old mmkay?

Spoiler

Solaris 'cheap' version. 6.1 aps (will get more if my enhance ever levels up), just over 6,3k es without saffell's (resists currently 81/81/82), with saffells ES drops down too much imho as es will dive just under he 5k mark but i still have some more levels to get done so there's room for improvement there.

Build is pretty close to unplayable now when using molten strike.... i rightclick, character spasms out briefly and then all of a sudden theres all these little soggy blobs of magma where my character was once standing. Cracks me up every time to the point where i forget to pay attention ;)

Good stuff! Keep it up!
Hey Funsy. Appreciate the guide you did.

Was wondering what your thoughts on herald of thunder vs herald of ice are?
Have you tried it yet?
IGN; HugeCocInYourFace (Warbands)

EU timezone
I have been running herald of thunder over ice for two reasons; First of all herald or thunder generates hits that with romiras keeps your power charges topped up when running to new mobs (because it generates hits you can even use curse on hit with it to do elemental weakness, fun, but by no means the most efficient way to apply a curse tho). Second, i have lots of added lightning damage and stuff that works brilliant with herald of thunder so it can actually kill left overs from trash-mobs.

Third and fourth it will zap barrels n crates and stuff, and it has higher base added damage than ice.

<edit> Just did some more testing on the 'hit' claim above, and unfortunately herald of thunder will only add a power charge on the first strike after the effect has been triggered..... but hey, still free power charge XD </edit>
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Nov 5, 2014, 3:14:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info