Recommendation: Stop watching the timer

It's a let down to be sure. And all you do is get angry....I know. I agree it is not hard to show interest in a game by loggin in when you check but not everyone does. Check once a day, or twice. Get up and bedtime.

FLAME ON
Modulate -Skullfuck , tune to play POE
I'm watching the timer to get better at counting down.
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
I wont lie and say everytime I've watched it and saw a different name pop up I wasn't a bit disappointed. But I watch it mainly to see who is getting the invites. If they've posted recently I'll go into that thread and congratulate them.

I'm not going to be one of those guys who has the timer up 24/7 and can't sleep because of it.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
I check the timer regularly but not as much as I used to. Always ended up disappointed, now I've sort of accepted that the timer is a cruel cruel gadget that's best not checked too often.
i love to be in the same page looking a timer all day long :)
Better yet with all the flames regarding those who login to the site vs those who do not getting invites, drop the timer altogether. Have a system that sends out 50-60 invites at a set time of the day.

Modulate -Skullfuck , tune to play POE
It would certainly lower the flaming, and the rage cause people can't see who's getting invited. I don't mind much either way - I've learned not to get to pissed over it and I really don't check the timer that often anymore.
No reason to really get pissed about it...the game is only in beta
[Program] Beta Invite Watcher by Guitarman1209
with this little soft you have the list (since it's open on your pc) of granted members with a key by the Random Timer.

plus you will receive an email if you are selected by the Random Timer.

it's a good recommendation & a sage decision OP.
be frozen in front of the timer just help to increase the frustration, and your anger lvl will grow up at its max quickly.

as i already said, Random Timer = Medusa
we mustn't never never never watch it !
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
Last edited by Sebas_the_French_Lord on Oct 19, 2011, 1:09:47 PM
im going crazy... i need beta. if i dont get in soon......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info