Farming Beta Keys

Are you allowed to make multiple accounts for Beta keys? I want to know if this is allowed before trying it, but it probably isn't because it lowers the chances of others getting it.
"
seungpark wrote:
Are you allowed to make multiple accounts for Beta keys? I want to know if this is allowed before trying it, but it probably isn't because it lowers the chances of others getting it.
No.
Maybe you should just give me a key :>
i think even if you could create multiple accounts for the beta keys, the chances of you scoring them on any of them would be pretty much slim to none. it would increase your odds though.
"
postosuchus wrote:
i think even if you could create multiple accounts for the beta keys, the chances of you scoring them on any of them would be pretty much slim to none. it would increase your odds though.
There are measures in place to prevent multiple accounts increasing your chances. They are not foolproof, but we try to make to difficult.
"
seungpark wrote:
Maybe you should just give me a key :>

You could just wait like everyone else. There's still a lot of guys waiting almost a year now for their keys. GGG doesn't need to GIVE you anything. ;) Just food for thought.

EDIT:

But don't go making a ton of accounts and get yourself banned. I made two... to change my forum name (didn't think it would be my display name) and had GGG deactivate my other account. I'm all for a fair shot at the beta... not scamming my way in.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
Last edited by PrimusPalus on Oct 18, 2011, 11:46:30 PM
Learn to use the Search function.

-Multiple Account Myth - SOLVED
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/7889/highlight/

Therein lay the answer.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Last edited by DarkWestern on Oct 19, 2011, 12:27:21 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
postosuchus wrote:
There are measures in place to prevent multiple accounts increasing your chances. They are not foolproof, but we try to make to difficult.

what about if someone on the same ip address has an account?? my neighbour uses the same router as me and has an account, will that affect my chances of getting a beta key??
multiple accounts... hate that
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
"
fishboy11 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
postosuchus wrote:

what about if someone on the same ip address has an account?? my neighbour uses the same router as me and has an account, will that affect my chances of getting a beta key??

There is leeway for people of the same households... what it prevents is people making large numbers of accounts. If someone happens to have a dozen brothers and sisters and neighbors and friends... you prolly need more lines ;)
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info