Iphone 6 or Xperia Survey

Hi guys i'm doing a survey which cell you will like the most ? Iphone 6 or Xperia m2 aqua

Post public review below let's see which smartphone has more lovers and why . Also give your reasons of choosing one :)
Xperia because it doesn't bend.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Xperia because it's not a dropdown product made by Apple to cash in on headless sheeps.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Droid X because work pays for it.
I have the Xperia Z2 which is pretty bloody amazing. Water resistant, 4k and slow motion recording blah blah blah. It's pretty awesome. Apart from the fact it doesn't properly fit in my pocket..

I had the 4s before that, and thus far, I ma finding Android a whole lot more fun.
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Oct 7, 2014, 4:21:08 PM
Nexus 7 II(HD). Love it.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Charan, got Poetic slimline case for your Nexus? Once I got it I started to like it even more.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I'll stick with my Nokia Icon, because Cortana laughs at them both.
Last edited by Elynole on Oct 8, 2014, 12:44:54 AM
Well Im sticking to my Nokia Lumia 925 because its rather amazing and vastly underrated.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
xperia,
Bend resistance +100%
Water resistance +100%
Bullet resistance +0.1%
Nuclear weapon resistance +0.001%
Sit resistance +75%
Price resistance +75%
Nokia3310 resistance 75%
Intimate encounters resistance -60%

Report Forum Post

Report Account: