Guild EXILED -OFFICIAL FORUM- Longest Running Active Guild In PoE

Founded: 2013
Website Draft: http://ogcaliko.wix.com/guildexiled
Timezone: All US Time Zones, Some In Europe

Guild Exiled, Founders Of Exile
EXILED are all about having fun and gaming together. We love to do maps, Love Science (Vaaling Things), Currently going to start events in the guild like PVP matches Or CTF matches for items/Currency, Or an event for Officers in the guild to have a pvp match and the loser loses his officer spot to make room for a new one=) The Webpage is still under construction but you can always check it out.

EXILED have been around since 2013, the very first day Guilds Were introduced to path of exile. and has grown into a large community for Path Of Exile. We have been the most active guild since PoE guilds have been ouut We have here for a long time an i make sure the guild is filled with active members every month It is never quiet. We are not looking for the best people that play PoE, we are looking for people who like to have fun, can take a joke and help eachother out. People who like to make friends.

Requirements:
No Age Requirement
Active Website Participation (Make A Forum account)
We Have TS3 Server, But Not a requirement

-Massive 50+ Share Tabs, 1 FFA tab.

-Officer and Leader Ran Tabs to prevent anything getting stolen

-210+ Out Of 250 Max Members Active at 1 time

-Guild Mapping Runs

-Sell Items At A Discount

-A Diffrent Way of getting Uniques instead of using Currency

-Free Rares and gems to all

-A Working Website

-A Good community, Shut off stupid people in Global

-Interesting TS3 Chats

-A place to relax and know you will get help

-Friendly members who don't mind helping

If you are interesting send a game message to IG OGcaliko and I will get back with you!
FORUM POST ON NEEDED CHANGES BEFOR OPEN BETA!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/380033
GUILD FORUM POST FOR GUILD FUNCTIONALITY
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1029282
Hello, as a member of this Guild I would like to comment on a few aspects.

- Assistance - Tons of helpful players, whether it be build advice, quest/boss help or just a good ol'
fashioned price check. There are a ton of great members in here who are always willing to help out.

- TeamSpeak - This guild has a ton of players from all around the world. Chatting in TS is always a fun
and enlightening experience. Many random and hilarious chats have been had.

- Mapping, if you're tired of running maps solo, or just don't have any. If you want a change of pace
there are many people who run maps without any entry fee. And offer a solid change of pace compared to
solo play.

- If you're just starting out or want to enhance your PoE experience I suggest you give us a try.

- This guild has almost no requirements, as long as you're respectful and honest you will
be a welcome addition to our Guild.
Last edited by Nivedasdf on May 15, 2015, 12:06:06 AM
What do i have to do to join?
IGN Kiflin_MF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info