[Beyond] Devvvour's MoM SRS Build

Hey devvvoursalt??? :D

Cool build did you start using SRS early on? I might try this if my current char dies or when I get tired of it.
"
Kevii wrote:
Hey devvvoursalt??? :D

Cool build did you start using SRS early on? I might try this if my current char dies or when I get tired of it.

Hey, yep, that's me. :)

No, I started using SRS at around 50s when I could get my hands on a +2 minion helmet, then it became pretty decent, before that I was leveling with Flameblast, speccing some spell damage in the witch tree, which proved to be way more effective for leveling. I'd say when you at least got all the duration nodes, generosity hatred, +2 helm and preferably a vaal haste is when you should be switching to SRS solo, I kind of switched a bit prematurely I think, without Vaal Haste, which I learned to be pretty important. Kind of wished when I made the early 50 switch that I'd just keep flameblasting for like 10 more levels, so maybe it's just better to do that when you can get your hands on at least +2 5l Staff and/or you can run normal Haste and Hatred together.
Last edited by ColdCurve on Oct 7, 2014, 4:54:19 AM
"

No, I started using SRS at around 50s when I could get my hands on a +2 minion helmet, then it became pretty decent, before that I was leveling with Flameblast, speccing some spell damage in the witch tree, which proved to be way more effective for leveling. I'd say when you at least got all the duration nodes, generosity hatred, +2 helm and preferably a vaal haste is when you should be switching to SRS solo, I kind of switched a bit prematurely I think, without Vaal Haste, which I learned to be pretty important. Kind of wished when I made the early 50 switch that I'd just keep flameblasting for like 10 more levels, so maybe it's just better to do that when you can get your hands on at least +2 5l Staff and/or you can run normal Haste and Hatred together.

Cool I hope I don't die but if I do I'm going this route!

Can you do Dom runs with it :>
"
Kevii wrote:
"

Cool I hope I don't die but if I do I'm going this route!

Can you do Dom runs with it :>

Sure, why not. You can also do the next level of this by doing Palace Dominus runs, which are even better. :D
Last edited by ColdCurve on Oct 7, 2014, 7:53:42 PM
wooohoooO! \o/
Bumperino
So uh... how's this going? Any plans to update after the next patch? I'm planning on doing this build with belly of the beast and adding an aura. More than likely new SC league so defenses matter quite a bit less :) Anyway, looks solid... hope it doesn't get screwed.
IGN: Sin
this is good guide, I'm playing scion srs based off ghazzy tree but you should update your tree link for 1.3, I always like to compare my build plus I was interested by you cutting right from witch and hitting shadow area
Hey guys, sorry for no updates for a while, didn't think there'd be any interest, lol. Anyways, new patch changes this up quite a bit, IMO now Templar's really good start for the build, since you get a bunch of mana and life regen, getting a pretty substantial amount of life regen in the end actually, which should be pretty nice for smooth mapping.

Here's the link

Again, there's options whether to go Belly of the Beast or Cloak of Defiance for the chest. With the cloak nerf and a lot of extra life reg, I'd actually recommend Belly over Cloak atm.

Really end-game, with good es and mana reg gear, there's also an option to go hybrid life/es and pick up Zealot's Oath.
Last edited by ColdCurve on Mar 27, 2015, 5:28:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info