No Female Exile Hideout Decoration

From what I have read both Master Tora and Haku should have Female exiles as decoration at level 4.
I have them both at level 5 and both have 2 male exiles insted of male and female.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having the same problem, which actually really sucks because I'm writing a story where my Exile is a thaumaturgist, and I wanted to set up her hideout to have a place where she runs thaumaturgical experiments on other Exiles, specifically one of the other female characters in my story.

But now I can't. I'm sure it's low on GGG's list, but it's kinda irritating for the few people who actually care about it. Would it be possible to fix this issue?
"
AielloA wrote:
I'm having the same problem, which actually really sucks because I'm writing a story where my Exile is a thaumaturgist, and I wanted to set up her hideout to have a place where she runs thaumaturgical experiments on other Exiles, specifically one of the other female characters in my story.

But now I can't. I'm sure it's low on GGG's list, but it's kinda irritating for the few people who actually care about it. Would it be possible to fix this issue?

i'm not too much into decorations but you have different variations of an specific exile (and most other decorations) which you can scroll through (with your mouse wheel) after you placed it in your hideout.

just in case you missed it, sry if you already know about it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
There is only 1 female exile and she's sitting on the ground holding a baby. I wish there were standing ones too.

Edit: OP, what do you mean "from what you've read"? Unless GGG said it, and I've never seen that, what you're reading is fiction.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Mar 5, 2015, 9:29:06 AM
I can confirm that mark1030 is correct, the only female Exile decoration is the one sitting down and holding a baby. I'm afraid the PoE Wiki is incorrect.
That seems strange, because Haku sells two "different" Exiles, both for exactly the same price, both have exactly the same variation, and taking up two separate slots in the Hideout tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info