BOW LIKE A MAN: Chin Sol Point Blank Tornado Shot CHEAP

Hey guys

recently came back to Poe with the masters patch. Starting fresh I wanted to make the cheapest build I could but have decent clear speed. Saw Chin Sol buff. Man mode activated.

Current Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsUdRa_GY4bAR9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkJKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbr11oYeJirGegaoxsjG1scFJxoXLDdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv49PlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSi2aTCpuCnNKfUqwur0rDYsTCyGbUItUi748CcwTPEosgUyqnMBs96037UI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb44TnCudU53To1usU7YPvevPq9W_8xf66_sj_3g==

You can make your spec far, far more tanky if you wish. i play on rampage so haven't bothered. Everything except bosses get stunned, frozen or die in a few hits and due to the insane amount of movement speed you get it is very easy just to avoid hits

Only required gear

That's it. your done. Got mine for 2 chaos.

Helpful Uniques

What about Drillneck?

I have tested this build with Drillneck and it is a DPS loss. I'm using Drillneck in the vid below and i have about 1.1k less dps and 200 less hp. Drillneck does not beat out added fire and the 5 points it takes to get the pierce in the tree can be spent getting better dmg nodes elsewhere. Also the pierce is pretty useless at point blank range given how Tornado shot functions with point blank passive.

Stun and Freeze OP

Because you hit so hard close range with Chin Sol + Point blank and tree damage you stun things most of the time. When things are not stunned they are frozen. if they are not frozen they are dead.

MY GEAR

current links are on the gear

Damage on tornado shot: 15,791.5 tooltip. This does not factor in point blank passive and 100 more stat of Chin Sol

Note on gear:

Before everyone yells it's not cheap due to 6l mings etc. I got those recently after building up currency. I have farmed 78 maps with ease with just a 5L and crit ring.

The gloves dropped and i vaal orbed them. got lucky with +1. crafted amulet with currency from maps. Regretfully I noobed on the gloves n have terrible evasion rating instead of another resist.

Merc Story Dom Kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1Ttk-7Ii0

Note: At the beginning I don't speed up the vid, my movement speed before flasks is 63% with of Adrenaline Quicksilver flask movement speed goes to 125% (it's insane how much movement speed is in the tree that you just get along the way)

Have cleared 78 maps pretty easily . If people are keen I will upload map runs with a 5L and no Mings so people can see how fast the budget version can clear. (it's pretty damn quick. everything but bosses are a 2 shot even without mings n 6L) I've just avoided due to living in Aus and uploads are terrible so it would take a forever to upload
Last edited by Ezekiel5 on Sep 30, 2014, 12:55:34 AM
awesome build. giving it a shot. what were ur bandit choices?
"
niftytim wrote:
awesome build. giving it a shot. what were ur bandit choices?

i guess oak+oak+skill
thanks, i try this build and clear arc3 mer in torment league, 20h played, lv62, almost gear 1fus ~ 3C, my glove is unique aurseize because i lazy to find one on poe.trade - all res 20% or total res 70~80% and life -
so total i need is less than 20C, buy gear, socket, and link max on 4s, gem can find in quest reward, only hatred i buyed, this build cheaper than arc-crit [my first char] i use to reach lv 85 same league [core is geofri's crest 20C good roll becuz voll 1C wit no res]
my bandit: life - attack speed - skill point
i think i can't do well like you, but just want stop at lv 85 then change to other char :p, thanks for cheapest build :)
looks like a neat build, how does this build perform in groups DPS wise?
I dont think this is active anymore but if anyone knows and can comment when playing this build what are the biggest threats like reflect etc?
I played this build till lvl 85, is quite strong and cheap.Reflects are problem as always.
Then I moved to this one:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
only with 10 respect points, you will need 3 dragons and Maligaro gloves.

But the result is great.
This is my current gear:

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
thanks for the info :) that build looks really decent but until i get enough currency will this build be suffice? as in if im careful for reflect etc?
I started with the same build in the new league - Ice Shot and all my Items are self found.
It's really strong when leveling with only 4 sockets melts everything - I still don't have 3 dragons or maligaro or chin sol :).Now I'm following the original tree.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
Can we get an update on this build? This was my favorite build but haven't been able to play it again since the Awakening patch, dunno what to respec into, HALP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info