[1.2.2] The Dark Knight - Ki's Crit Staff Duelist | 200k+ DPS, 8k Life | Best Melee Clear

"
battled wrote:
>Crit
>Manly

You lost me there buddy.

U want sum pb wit dat jelly?
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

all i see is ki's crit staff | 200k exalts | self proclaimed "fastest melee clear"

but nice kit
SPorkTots
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
all i see is ki's crit staff | 200k exalts | self proclaimed "fastest melee clear"

but nice kit

I take the time and effort to not only give budget suggestions but make a whole god damn guide for it, but you conveniently overlook that. So disgusting that the community punishes and hates those who are trade savvy despite their best efforts to help others. Hope you feel good about yourself. Things I won't miss about PoE!
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Oct 23, 2014, 11:37:13 PM
Nice build man...but Fastest melee ? Ci dag flick easily faster
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Nice build man...but Fastest melee ? Ci dag flick easily faster

Staff flicker is straight up stronger than dagger flicker, so all CI dag has is whirling mobility over this build, but I have nearly 100% uptime on vaal haste when I'm on flicker. Close, definitely not "easily." Edge goes to staff I reckon, since I can do double, triple, any reflect without dying whereas dagger has trouble. Can't be fastest if your dead :)

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Oct 24, 2014, 2:39:42 AM
What? With CI you don't wear an abyssus and have higher dps than you do with. More es than you do with a kaoms, You lose out on shield, and you are significantly slower (I get you have vaal haste lol, I have it on inc duration and inner force/aura nodes on top of it). The only positive I see out of your build is the 17% evasion or whatever while CI would get unwavering. You're basically paying more to be weaker and slower.. How is it "straight up stronger"? Check my level first before you talk about dying alot.
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
What? With CI you don't wear an abyssus and have higher dps than you do with. More es than you do with a kaoms, You lose out on shield, and you are significantly slower (I get you have vaal haste lol, I have it on inc duration and inner force/aura nodes on top of it). The only positive I see out of your build is the 17% evasion or whatever while CI would get unwavering. You're basically paying more to be weaker and slower.. How is it "straight up stronger"? Check my level first before you talk about dying alot.

Can't believe you're L99 and talking about flicker "dps." That is complete fictitious bullshit and if you're going to mince words and say you meant damage per use, then let's see your links and gear, because I'm sure there's some gimmicky BS in there too that I didn't do when testing flicker, not to mention I'm using the complete wrong base staff.

And why would I need a shield with permanent physical immunity?

And sorry, was I supposed to intuit not only your specific gear and stats but also that you leveled your character with flicker the whole way? You gave me no evidence or really anything to go on except some broad-sweeping claims, so I likewise generalized to the experience of most flicker players, which is occasionally dying to reflect.

Don't run your mouth without thinking. If you're going to make claims, back it up. If you can't do either of these things, then don't post, just leave.

Last edited by KiPad on Oct 24, 2014, 8:59:43 PM
lol why would you need a shield? the same reason you wasted like 10 nodes to get block to make up for it. Oh yea, and spell dmg, res , you know whatever, not like those matter since you wasted points to get res on tree as well. You're running at 10% leech too lol..
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
lol why would you need a shield? the same reason you wasted like 10 nodes to get block to make up for it. Oh yea, and spell dmg, res , you know whatever, not like those matter since you wasted points to get res on tree as well. You're running at 10% leech too lol..

Like I said, if you can't make a well-formed argument, just stop posting. Instead of making the charitable assumption that there are good reasons for the choices I made on the tree, you come in here with the elitist attitude that your perspective on things is the one true one. I could go into how you conveniently exclude the pros of what I gain from not using a shield or how you conveniently concede and don't mention your shortsighted understanding of flicker mechanics, but I don't want to help you understand better. Just leave.

Last edited by KiPad on Oct 24, 2014, 9:15:06 PM
Check who's the one having trouble putting sentences together. Nice edits . I'm elitist? You self proclaimed yourself "fastest melee flicker"...lol not even close

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info