Farming Dominus in a Group

Cullers are often looking for runners and I have 90-100% Run Speed + Lightning Warp-Reduced Duration-Faster Casting. I can move around maps fast.

I can get to Dominus pretty fast, I farm him solo quit often, but I'm not sure about the group dynamic part of portals and killing.

Can anyone give a verbal description to how the portals, transitions and kills/resets are supposed to work in a group? The videos I've seen show people doing it, but don't explain the dynamics.

Thanks
Group boss running is pretty simple. Culler will have an anchor tp at stairs to final area. All the rest run there own instance to boss, do some damage to keep 1 person mob health (don't know if this has changed, pretty gimicky) and drop TP. When everyone is at this stage whole group piles into one tp and takes down boss, then next tp. Rinse repeat. BORING! :D. Be prepared with stash space, easy to fill 10 tabs quickly and no one wants to wait for IDs/vendors. You will get booted or left out for vendoring usualy. Unless your real fast! + 30% vendor speed.

Edit: it is runners job to clear trash.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Sep 23, 2014, 1:32:53 PM
what backwoodss said.

however i actually _like_ doing split runs.

i have fun trying to see if i can beat the other group members to the top.

the leap slammers always seem to win...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info