iiq is shared in party

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Partying under Effect on Loot segment

I understood that each player's iiq modifier in party are added together regardless of the one who lands the killing blow.. so if each one in party has say: 40% iiq from gear then 40% * 6 = 240% plus the additioanl 10% for each member that is 60%, total would be 300% iiq!

I'm not sure if this is how it actually works .. i'm here to make sure of this.. if it's true then happy Dominus run time!
Last edited by Doomfate on Sep 21, 2014, 4:26:47 AM
IIQ on gear is individual and not shared with party.
IIQ on gear is only effectiv if you get killing blow.
IGN TylordRampage
IIQ bonus from partying is shared. Iiq on equiptment only affects if you make the killing blow
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"All party members share the same quantity modifier. [citation needed] Players add their item quantity modifiers together and any modifiers from maps, and each player after the first adds a bonus +10% Increased item quantity and 40% Increased item rarity to the party."

"Increased item rarity modifiers are only counted from the player who lands the killing blow."

it clearly states that the one landing killing blow IIR counts. Clearly saying that IIQ are shared! and made a difference between the bonus 10% and the IIQ modifier..

It's either true.. or the one who put this information in the wiki made a mistake.
Last edited by Doomfate on Sep 21, 2014, 1:40:01 PM
information On wiki is wrong.

or a quote from a very very old mechanic which has not existed in years

or well actually it tells exactly how iiq bonus from partying works(also iir bonus from partying is shared)

Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
IIQ on gear or skill gems works the same way as IIR, you need the killing blow to get the bonus.

IIQ on maps, affects all objects (chests, bosses, monsters) in the area, regardless of who did the 'thing'.

For instance a player with 0 IIQ on a map that gives 50 would get the bonus of 50iiq.

A player with 100 IIQ on a map with 50 IIQ would get 150 should that player get killing blow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info