Which bow should i use for Crit Tornado?

I just recently found this in a map, which brings my crit chance to 53% (70+ w power charges) - but it brings my DPS in tooltip down to 6k. Im sure it crits for way more, and since im using a crit build, it would make sense to use it.

But I have been using this Lioneyes,

and i know its not optimal for a crit chance build - but i cant help but feel more powerful using it (32% crit chance/ 45ish w power charges, but has 9k in tooltip DPS)

Im not sure if going for the actual crit is worth sacrificing the raw attack speed and damage from Lioneyes.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Current Gear
Spoiler

Then
or

B for advice
I would stick with the Harbinger..
Lioneye worst against reflect so ....
"
Ashwin wrote:
I would stick with the Harbinger..

Decimation*
Another quality ZAP! post.
While the tooltip is not absolutely reliable, it does account for crit. As such, you can probably rely on it in this case. If reflect is not an issue for you, stick to Lioneye's for now.
Use the crit bow and get a inc crit damage gem, you will see your dps skyrocket... the only reason lioneyes is in front is because of not having a 6l... i would first add faster attacks as the 6th link if you can get 73% crit with power charges. or use another attack to generate power charges than your primary attack that way you can go way higher (although it requires more thought to refresh the power charges)

Also you're missing pretty important +flat phys on quiver and secondary ring. for standard i would go hard after those stats to gain increased clear speed.
Last edited by TheScalpel on Sep 21, 2014, 5:26:18 AM
What is your accuracy rating?

Since you don't have flat accuracy on either rings, gloves or helm.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
If you used a Crit Damage gem instead of Added Fire and got 200+ accuracy on both rings and amulet(pretty much the standard for crit builds) you would get much better performance out of the crit bow. You're running a crit build but failing to capitalize on some of the biggest dps boosters for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info