New to PoE

Work has been relatively crazy, so I haven't had much time to play it. But now, as the year is coming to a close in a few months, I can finally take a breath, and get back to gaming...

Hower, I am having issues, and yes, this WILL sound retarded, but I need help.

How do I sell my own items on PoE.xyz?? I only ask because I tried importing my item, but when I run a search for the item I've imported, nothing comes up... I even do a ctrl + f to find a word, and I type my name (Keayed) in the parameter box, and nothing shows up...

To the mods/admins: If I posted this is an incorrect area, please alert me so I can rectify that. Take care all...

-Keayed
Welcome to PoE.

There is a forum thread and a tutorial linked on the poe.xyz site. The bottom line however is the following:

Create a shop in the shop forum for your league. Post your items there (while editing, go to your stash and click on the items you want to link). poe.xyz will scan the trade forums for items. Check the poe.xyz site on how to add prices and how to be online (the latter is very important).
I would also add that you should consider using Procurement: https://code.google.com/p/procurement/

It's an excellent program for managing your shop (that's then indexed by poe.xyz).
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
Welcome to Wraeclast. I think you'll find this game fun; I sure did when I first started playing about almost 9 months ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info