CI Cold Witch (CI at lvl 40!) Ghost Reaver & Zealoth's Oath - by iNotSure - [Updated on 28-02-2013]

im dead
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
im dead
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
Someone post an update build link?

Current ones seem to be broken from old dates.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
pulled into here
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
"
Quak3 wrote:
omg this guide is 100% crap i wonder why people keep making guides when they havent understood one simple thing themselves...?

€: to keep it constructive i wanna add some more detailed criticism:

€2: nvm OP last bumped this in april. please stop bumping this piece of garbage!!!

I agree, he is picking up some really strange nodes and missing some great ones. I'm new to the game but when I started I looked over several builds. This is utter crap. Mana regen when others says it's not needed? Ignoring so much damage? No thanks...

To bad there is no rating system to scare people of from making a mistake by following someone who does not know what he is doing but might seem to know what he is doing for us that are new. Luckily I read throu enough threads I hope to get the right feeling and saw this as foolish from start.

I'm following this build atm, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/656199
I went left first, to get body and soul and intense seal and the starting damage throu the left there. The lower branch on the left I think I'll get later. I'm now going towards the right line for more damage. The CI node against chaos damage I'll pick up late, when my shield is really strong.

I have sort of crap gear but finished act 2 yesterday with no problems.

And yeah, damn I bumped the crap thread. There really should be a rating system on threads.
Last edited by IceDread on Jan 28, 2014, 2:24:38 AM
Is there updated vesion of this guide??
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
Funny to read old guides lol.

CI was so shite back then :)
Postcount +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info