CI Cold Witch (CI at lvl 40!) Ghost Reaver & Zealoth's Oath - by iNotSure - [Updated on 28-02-2013]

Updated the first post. Mainly the tree guide for the first levels. Check the changelog for full details.

"
ibugsy wrote:

Do you think this is helping your build?
Have you updated your tree in the OP?

I think so mate. Think about it, a constant ES regen or an instant regen when you do damage? Think about patches burning ground, will be doable in this CI build. Also it will take 3 less passive points which can be spend on extra dmg/crit.

Postcount +1

i guess u are a bit wrong
lightning? fix it
Ah thx mate, it was a bit late :)
Postcount +1
Wondering what rewards you get from the bandit's quests on each level.

I like the new tree, I have been trying to follow this guide (cause I died twice due to wife talking) and the new picked me mid build but I like how it looks.

I am playing solo though, any considerations on how this might affect the build?
----
Casual Player.
I really like your build and I am trying my own right now.
For me there is no need to get CI at 40. That's why I planned a bit different than you did.
I didn't take the life notes - instead I'm using skeletons and zombies as a damage reduction and picked up Lord of the Dead.
Works fine for now.
And I just took the 40 mana. I'm also thinking about picking up the resist notes. If it will take up to level 50 to get CI, that's good enough.

Do you think it has to be Vitality? Because it seems so low on regen.
Wouldn't it be better to look for life regen on gear instead?
Also thinking about the mana pool.
How will you manage to run the auras + spam FP?
I don't see mana regen on your gear?
Can you tell how much mana and regen you have, please?

Hope you will continue soon. I'm excited to see how it will work out.

Been working on some different builds atm so havent played this toon alot, but she's still chillaxing :) I will pick it up later on again.

As to awnser your question about if Vitality is worth it the awnser is short: Ofcourse. The skill at lvl 20 combined with Inner Force will make it over 2% Regen / sec. Add the 1% of the Templar tree to that and you'r over 3% / sec.

Based on an ES of 7500 (which should be easily doable after calculating the nodes I plan on taking it will be over 220 ES regen / sec.

I think that number makes it more than worth it :) Also I havent seen items (not even combined) with life regen that come close to this number.
Postcount +1
Last edited by iNotSure on Apr 5, 2013, 11:04:26 AM
Even though it's old, I still use this! great guide.
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
"
IceIight wrote:
Even though it's old, I still use this! great guide.

Since it's already been necro'ed, anyone have updated skill trees? I'd like to do a cold witch...

Edit: nvm - not sure why the links wouldn't work the first time...
Last edited by dfscott on Jun 15, 2013, 9:26:15 PM
Still a good witch build.
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
Looks like a good build, but curious why you would get the generic ES nodes towards the center instead of the ones up by CI. You'd get the same boost with one less point as Infused Shield is 12%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info