[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Reloads wrote:

I am having Extreme Mana Problems.

I can't even run one aura? Can I get some help with this?

Happy to help. The guide does not state that melee splash is viable, it isn't, especially with only a 5-link. Please use the reave combo from the guide. It will work great. Or, you can use the blood magic support instead of melee physical damage, but it won't be nearly as effective as the combo recommended in the guide.
Will you be updating the passives to match the new skill tree?

Check that, I see you already did. Thanks, sir for all your hard work. I enjoy this build very much so far.
Last edited by ahilgen on Mar 7, 2014, 6:46:29 PM
Thank you very much that solved all my problems and I can run 2 Auras now.

Cheers!
"
ahilgen wrote:
I enjoy this build very much so far.

Happy to hear that. :)
Hi Sovyn!, First of all I like to give the thanks for this VERY VERY GOOD build!!!.

I like to ask, If you can, a passive skill tree for a Aegis Aurora build and patch 1.1.0 .

Thanks for you good work and humility!!

Alfredo from Argentina (sorry for my bad english).
Can i use Dominating blow with this build?
"
Can i use Dominating blow with this build?

Yes, as long as you have a Soul Taker.
Hi all,

i was reading this excellent guide written by Sovyn when i wondered the difference between reave, cleave and ground slam.
Sovyn suggered that Reave is the best and i agree with him.
But i wonder why cleave is so weak ?

I explain myself.

Reave offer 100% of your weapon dps and aoe from the lvl 1.
Ground slam offer only 80% of your weapon dps, but can stun ennemies which could be a good deal.
Cleave offer only 70% of your weapon dmg without counter part...am i missing something ?
Maybe the range of the attacks is better but it's a small compensation. To use an axe instead of a sword, you need to find one with almost 30% dmg more...wich never happens on endgame gear.

Can you get clearer on this existential question ?
Cleave is one of the old skills.
As almost all arpg they must overpower new skills to get people to use it. Else everyone would still stick with dualwield cleave.
I really enjoying playing with this build! ;) Thanks you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info