an other QQ thread

so today i died again due to desyncing after opening a box. the second char in a row.

this makes me avoiding strongboxes.

which are one of the cooles features of the game.

so sad

QQ
IGN: SwaggerOfWreaclast
I know it sucks to die like this. Did you ID the box first though? Be careful what you open..the freeze one are the nastiest ones. (Especially if there's an exile in it)
I smell blood, something is calling me..
Last edited by nomak9 on Sep 14, 2014, 1:02:49 PM
"
I know it sucks to die like this. Did you ID the box first though? Be careful what you open..the freeze one are the nastiest ones. (Especially if there's an exile in it)

yes i id´d it

and it had freeze mod

and i insta hit dispel freeze pot after opening

and i run away

and im back there

and i hit all pots and rund away

and im back there

and i hit all pots and rund away

rip
what do i learn from this?

dont open them boxes
it is being a typical story:

open a box -> get surrounded -> try to run through the monsters -> desync (because of being blocked or stunned on server) -> die

you desync every time you try to run through crowded area or when surrounded. Solution? dont do it.. Use quartz flask, lightning warp, smoke mine.. or just stand there and facetank if your build allows you to do so
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 14, 2014, 1:25:33 PM
If freeze mod, could try to prtal and bring those low lvl unique no-freeze boots and quartz just for the opening.
What I learned from this is that you don't know how to handle the danger of strongboxes and decided to blame the game instead of learning how to deal with strongboxes.

smoke mine, lightning warp, even a portal, all good strategies to avoid dying to strongboxes.
Last edited by Septile on Sep 14, 2014, 8:02:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info