Crafting a near perfect amulet/ ring

I'm sure many people have done this and I would like to know whT kind of currency I'm looking at to exalt/ eternal a near perfect item. I'm getting to the point in the game where near perfect is the only worthwhile upgrade. And I want to do it as an experiment/ fun. I have about 8 exalts now. Farming atziri and lvl 78 maps so I should be able to boost that with some time.

So I'm looking for tips tricks and what to do and not do. My guess is just take it one stat at a time always use an eternal and just go and slowly craft it.

I'm going to make a thread when I get started showing goal of item. And progress with how much currency is being used.

Thanks for any help.
LOL You're fucking insane trying to do this literally It's not a very fun time like this shit is fucking long long mega long term unless the RNG their magically blesses you. You need at least lets say 20-30 exalted minimum to attempt it or you can take the basic I can do it right now route then get more later.

Example this bow right here I've spent about 40-50 as it is

Granted there's projectile speed on it the others are T1

You want t1 mods T1 is the goal here.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've spent about 40 exalt in mixed eternal and exalt to try to get any tier in either crit chance, attack speed or mixed %physical/flat accuracy on my bow. All failed.

My advice: don't do it before you're literally crawling under exalts.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Oh trust me I understand the risk and the sillynes of the quest. But I thought it would be a lot of fun to document a craft. And see how good I can make something. I'm playing rf right now and any upgrades I'm finding are so minor and cost like 5 ex. I think I'd like to try for a solid upgrade. Obviously I'll keep an eye out on poe xyz for something that has a really good start. To save some coin. But I'm just curiouse to know what people have attempted in the past.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info