Question on Divination Distillate Flask

I'm a flame totem build, will Divination Distillate Flask still work(+ IIR) if I use it the moment b4 the totem kill? Thanks.

IGN: Neqturin
The flasks adds its IIR whenever your mana or life isn't full. As soon as you reach full life and mana it stops working.

Do not quality the flask as it increases the amount of health and mana delivered - which shortens the flask effect.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Sep 14, 2014, 9:08:56 AM
yes. IIR is checked on killing blow
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
^ If the flask is in effect as I explained above. If you have full health and mana it will not work. If one isn't full it works until the flask effect expires or you regain full health and mana.

I found it difficult to use and I sold it. But go ahead and give it a try.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Sep 14, 2014, 9:07:56 AM
thx guys
How does this work for stuff like puncture, viper strike and burn damage?

Say u use an item rarity or quantity gem linked to puncture. Does that count when the check is made since it is not a global modifier?
IIR supposedly now works correctly with puncture and other AoE skills (see PoE Wiki for details).

The flask effect would be added to the skill IIR providing the flask effect was still on.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Sep 14, 2014, 12:20:05 PM
"
Skywalkerfx wrote:
IIR supposedly now works correctly with puncture and other AoE skills (see PoE Wiki for details).

The flask effect would be added to the skill IIR providing the flask effect was still on.

Cool, thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info