It will restart the builds?

Hi guys I have a question it will wipe to build? I am very curious if it will restart the build. Because I made a worse build and I want to restore it ... to be much better. So if you know if it will restart the builds leave a coment
Last edited by kruxenn on Feb 5, 2013, 4:28:47 PM
Only on full moons.

A little more info on what you mean and we might be able to help
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
What is it? I'm guessing your answer is no. I have heard no news of a skill tree reset.
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
"
kruxenn wrote:
Hi guys I have a question it will wipe to build? I am very curious if it will restart the build. Because I made a worse build and I want to restore it ... to be much better. So if you know if it will restart the builds leave a coment
It puts the lotion on the skin...
IGN: Kulde
Last edited by Yxalitis on Feb 5, 2013, 4:34:06 PM
I'm assuming the OP means respec.

No you don't get full respecs, it will only happen when they change the talent tree and that is not likely to happen very often.

So re-roll.
Nothing to see here.
"
Yxalitis wrote:
It puts the lotion on the skin...

See, now you made me snort this perfectly fine cup of tea out of my nose instead of drinking it. You meanie, you :D
Last edited by Squirry on Feb 5, 2013, 6:36:17 PM
@ original post - due to some language barrier we are having some difficulty understanding your question.

Are you asking whether there will be any more wipes? Then no, there will be no further wipes, ever. There may be some fresh leagues that you may wish to participate in, and to do so you'll be forced to make a new character. But your current characters in default/hardcore will never again be wiped.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
@ original post - due to some language barrier we are having some difficulty understanding your question.

Are you asking whether there will be any more wipes? Then no, there will be no further wipes, ever. There may be some fresh leagues that you may wish to participate in, and to do so you'll be forced to make a new character. But your current characters in default/hardcore will never again be wiped.

I thought he was asking about skill resets... cause he gimped his toon

In which case the answer is nobody knows, but probably. In time many new things will be added and the usual course in CB was a free reset when they drastically changes or added to the passive tree. For instance certain passives have been removed im sure when they add them again or new ones lvl 80+ people will be slightly miffed to have to start again or burn 100s of regret orbs to try those new passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info