[1.3] MoosBlasteRF! Flameblast Flamesurge RF AA [HC/SC Viable]

DISCLAIMER:

2.0 has completely destroyed this build. No chance to reborn it similar. Will be a diferent build.

Sorry guys.

Table of Contents

1. Overview
2. Credits
3. Passive Skill Tree
4. Bandits Quest
5. Gear
6. Gems
7. Stats
8. Playstyle
9. Videos

Use Righteous Fire buffed for a Spell Caster. Nice damage and good survivavility. Without reflect problems. And yes, another Ignite Prolif build.

Pros:
- Good Damage.
- Good Survivavility.
- Core items are not expensive.
- Reflect? no problems!

Cons:
- High level character to reach all required passives.
- Big physical hitters hurts.
- Can't do all map mods; blood magic, less life regeneration and less max resistances are discarded, elemental weakness and vulnerability are dangerous.

All Righteous Fire and Flameblast previous builds, there are a lot. Thanks guys!

Keystones

- Eldritch Battery: to support AA.
- Elemental Equilibrium: more Damage.
- Inner Force: buff Auras, RF & AA.
- Amplify + Blast Radius: Area & Damage.
- Barbarism: +1% Max Fire Resistance to support RF.
- Celestial Punishment + Judgement combo: High burn damage.
- 11,2% Life Regenerated per Second from tree: to support RF.
- 160% Mana Regeneration from tree: to support AA.

New 1.3 passive tree

Approximate leveling path:

I'm theorizing cause I didn't play this char from scratch.

Play with Flameblast + Searing Bond. When you reach Eldritch Battery passive use Discipline + Clarity auras if you need Mana regen to sustain AA (don't use yet Purity of Fire or Vitality just level it)

Wait until you reach level 17 Purity of Fire + 17 Vitality and like 11% Life regen per sec to try to activate RF. In this point is mandatory to use Rise of the Phoenix shield. If all works you don't burn your self, otherway keep leveling PoF + Vitality and take more Life regen passives.

Tips for leveling
"
tatarjj wrote:
With Geofri's helm, I can put an Empower (level 1) + Reduced Mana + Vitality + Purity of Fire and be able to activate Righteous Fire a lot earlier. For example, right now I'm stuck with level 16 Purity of Fire but with Geofri's helm, it's effectively level 17 which gives me +3% max resist instead of just +2%. Unfortunately, I don't have an Empower yet, I never found one. But yea, using Empower and Geofri's helm, it shouldn't be difficult to get to lvl 23 Purity of Fire eventually, which is +5 to max fire resist. Righteous Fire and Arctic Armor would go on another item that also had a Reduced Mana gem linked with Clarity.

"
crazyjake wrote:
Just want to say that cloak of flame fit perfect with this build! +45% ignite duration + 20% physical converted to fire, more damage more defence and more cheap :)

Normal: Oak
Cruel: Passive point
Merciless: Passive point

Core items (required)

- Geofri's Crest Helmet (buff RF & AA)
- Rise of the Phoenix Shield (support RF)

Best in Slot (recommended but not mandatory)

- Doryani's Catalyst Sceptre (Curse & Shock prolif).
Alternative: High cast speed, spell and fire damage Sceptre or Wand.

- Carcass Jack Chest (Area & Damage).
Alernative: Hybrid chest with Energy shield, Life and Resistances.

- Rumi's Concoction Flask (Block & Armour).
Alternative: Granite flask with increased armour.

Rest

- Energy Shield Gloves with Resistances and Life (Dex helps too).
- Hybrid Energy Shield and Armour Boots with Resistances and Life.
- Paua Amulet + Rings with Resistances, Life and Mana Regeneration (flat Mana and Dex helps too).
- Belt with Resistances and Life (Energy shield helps too).
- Ruby Flasks for Regenerate Life and Reflect.

Secondary set (optional)

- Brightbeak (Jump with Leap Slam)
- 2nd Rise of the Phoenix (support RF)

Current gear

Secondary set

Flameblast + Spell Echo + Increased Burning Damage + Elemental Proliferation + Concentrated Effect + Fire Penetration

Blast groups after curse and melt all.

Flamesurge + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Concentrated Effect

1v1 shotgun spell (double powered by RF).

Righteous Fire + Arctic Armour + Empower + Enhance (placed in Geofri's Crest)

Gives me +63% MORE Spell Damage +33% Spell Damage, and 24 Arctic Armour nice!

Reduced Mana + Purity of Fire + Vitality + Clarity

Support Righteous Fire and Arctic Armour.

Arc + Curse on Hit + Flammability

Curse and Shock (prolif with Catalyst) nice! And Lightning damage hit activates EE.

Cast when Damage Taken + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call

Shots 2,5 secs Immortal Call for physical hitters.

Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Portal (Secondary set)

Jump to escape and positioning. Less Mana drained by Arctic Armour instead running.

...and remember Quality in gems make the difference.

5.156 Life
14,18% Life regenerated per second

2.052 Mana
291,3 Mana regenerated per second

4.174 DPS Flameblast
30.260 DPS Flamesurge (actually Lvl 18)

Jump, curse, blast all. Sometimes surge 1v1 rude guys.

Reflect? Pop a Ruby Flask and destroy all.

Big physical hitters? Pop Rumis Flask, jump to good position and melt all.

Bosses? just a 10th stage Blast will do the work.

Shipyard 77 Map (patch 1.3)

Courtyard 78 Map (patch 1.2)

Academy 76 Map (patch 1.2)

FAQ:

- Can do Atziri?
I have not tried yet. Perhaps with near 7K Life will do.

- Are you playing hardcore?
No. I'm in Standard. Please don't underestimate this build.

Comments and improving ideas are welcome.

Thanks for your comments
"
Patsn wrote:
Damage overall is beyond insane for what the gear costs.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 30, 2015, 11:40:31 AM
Ey man , nice build!!!

I have been able to see your build in live., congrats!!!
See you in game !!!!

Sometimes Megaera sucks!!!! loooooll!!!!
Nice build, mate. A cheap and powerful toasty styled char.

Where did I see those intro banners before...?
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Thanks guys!

Added video :)
Nice one mate, congratulations!!
6L Adquired and new Setup more tanky.
i am chinese,my english is not very good

nice build,but you can still have some improvment,you wasted 2 point in reduced mana reservation,i see in your video,you have 600 mana left,elemental equilibrium is good,you should take it,weak monster still die fast even if you give it 25% res,but if you -50% res in hard monster, will be great,flame surge dont look like very useful,you can use a cast when stun instead,i am playing a block version flameblast,here is my build,but i love your build more,
Spoiler

passive:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABAcFWwbpBx4I9Ax9DPcOSBBYEH8RlhJpFE0Wbxa_FxwaOBpsHoEfAiSqJpUnYSj6KU8rDSycLR8yNDY9NsU26TwFRZ1G10lRS41Ms1NSVUtVxl3GXfJgbWHiYqxqQ2sXbIxxeX_Ggh6Cm4LHgziD24dli4yMNpBVlSCVLpitmuCdY52qna6f36IAoqOksacIp4SvbK-3tMW1BLiTvOrAVMHzxYrGntgk2t3bC93z4XPjauOE5CLljucL6dXr7uw47SDvfPAf8NXzvvno_xxeH1FgT32AVn7i-tI=

currently only level 85,cast when stun and elemental equilibrium work great,

"
magiclu wrote:
i am chinese,my english is not very good

nice build,but you can still have some improvment,you wasted 2 point in reduced mana reservation,i see in your video,you have 600 mana left,elemental equilibrium is good,you should take it,weak monster still die fast even if you give it 25% res,but if you -50% res in hard monster, will be great,flame surge dont look like very useful,you can use a cast when stun instead,i am playing a block version flameblast,here is my build,but i love your build more,
Spoiler

passive:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABAcFWwbpBx4I9Ax9DPcOSBBYEH8RlhJpFE0Wbxa_FxwaOBpsHoEfAiSqJpUnYSj6KU8rDSycLR8yNDY9NsU26TwFRZ1G10lRS41Ms1NSVUtVxl3GXfJgbWHiYqxqQ2sXbIxxeX_Ggh6Cm4LHgziD24dli4yMNpBVlSCVLpitmuCdY52qna6f36IAoqOksacIp4SvbK-3tMW1BLiTvOrAVMHzxYrGntgk2t3bC93z4XPjauOE5CLljucL6dXr7uw47SDvfPAf8NXzvvno_xxeH1FgT32AVn7i-tI=

currently only level 85,cast when stun and elemental equilibrium work great,

EE seems good I will try it. In partys could disturb lightning caster.

Now I have less Mana left Im not using Atziri's Foible anymore. I replaced it by Paua amulet with life.

Flame surge helps a lot believe me, especially in close range. And it have +50% more Damage against Burning enemies.

I will have to test Cast when Stunned too.

Your block version seems super tanky.

Im fine with my version usually can do all maps and bosses.

Thank you for comment.
have you try lvl 23 purity of fire(empower it in your geofri's crest,or lvl 21 + alpha's howl)? and you have 26%buff and 22% aura buff,maybe give you 7(5*1.48=7.4) fire res,i am not sure.maybe my maths is wrong

if it work,how about using this skill tree?
maybe can drop more hp regen node

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbC2EMXwx9EH8UTRcvHKcksCcvJ-0o-i7_NZI26TwFQYdFnUbXUFBTUlOlWfNfP2BtZp5sFngNeWiApILHgziG0YcZi4yQVZrgn9-iAKIPqW6sqrXytz64k7yfwBrBBMaexq7YveFz42rjn-vu7SDvDu98-ej60vxL_gokqhZvGmydrhJpFxxxeacIXca1BOQi2t3d83rvdO2E72Eh4uoB3L6KBS1gSyfVxFinhBo42wuCHhSwTC0RD6yY99eboY9GVcY6WF8qdFWYrRLhA-4dvjOHzzJZbV-Ybqo=

about 15s immortal call when 5 endurance charge,and you will get full endurance charge easly by self cast echo+endurance cry.and you dont need to run arctic armour at very high lvl,so you can have less mana regen,becouse of you have more fire res and longer immortal call

"
magiclu wrote:
have you try lvl 23 purity of fire(empower it in your geofri's crest,or lvl 21 + alpha's howl)? and you have 26%buff and 22% aura buff,maybe give you 7(5*1.48=7.4) fire res,i am not sure.maybe my maths is wrong

if it work,how about using this skill tree?
maybe can drop more hp regen node

about 15s immortal call when 5 endurance charge,and you will get full endurance charge easly by self cast echo+endurance cry.and you dont need to run arctic armour at very high lvl,so you can have less mana regen,becouse of you have more fire res and longer immortal call

Nice idea, especially for Atziri. But actually out of Regrets.

I dont mind doing less burning damage with RF. Flame Blast damage is Huge!

I like AA lvl 24, helps a lot with phys hitters. I'm not entirely comfortable without AA. And for big phys hitters I have 2,5 secs Immortal Call with CDWT.

Thank you for comment.
Last edited by moostrenko on Sep 18, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info