[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Dackki wrote:
How do I get intelligence to this build? Im level 53 right now and I followed passive skill tree very end. Now I cannot use wands or shields.

i believe u will be using scepter..

I'm using Low-level wand

and theres a +30 int node near Arsonist..

also there are amulets that gives intelligence..
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Last edited by jinda002 on Jun 9, 2015, 1:34:18 AM
is Gang's Momentum good for this build ?
"
qrkizawz wrote:
NO! i just hit 72 lvl on beta, my flame totem dps is 4300 with flame golem i dont use splinter jawel(craped gear). Easy soled maps 68-69. use only 4 links.

(sry for my english) :D

well thats a damn good thing then :)
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
Dackki wrote:
How do I get intelligence to this build? Im level 53 right now and I followed passive skill tree very end. Now I cannot use wands or shields.

I agree. In OP's gear it shows a wand that requires 188 intelligence. Yet the only intelligence he gets from gear is +21 from the amulet. I'm confused.
Last edited by Krenium on Jun 13, 2015, 8:36:42 AM
"
Krenium wrote:
"
Dackki wrote:

I agree. In OP's gear it shows a wand that requires 188 intelligence. Yet the only intelligence he gets from gear is +21 from the amulet. I'm confused.

What worked for me was picking up Ancestral Knowledge. This will help you out big time until you start putting points into the tree around the Shamanistic Fury area. The upper part of the tree is where you can really pick up some INT nodes.
Is it worth using something for shock stacking like arc or another totem? Tree has +10% to ignite freeze and shock..then use Elemental Equilibrium? Would that work do you think?
"
Is it worth using something for shock stacking like arc or another totem? Tree has +10% to ignite freeze and shock..then use Elemental Equilibrium? Would that work do you think?

I will not bother that kind of stuff, things dying very fast if 2 flame totems are close enough.
On 5 dps link ( 6th taken by 20/20 IQ gem ) I have 5565*10 ( GMP ) dps = 55,650 dps
All my gear if that chest was 5L cost under 6ex so its very good currency/dps ratio.
Earlier today, GGG posted a thread in the announcements section with a list of the new jewels. In this list, Rain of Splinters is listed as causing totems to deal 40% less damage. Would it still be worth using, or are we better off using LMP/GMP?
The build is now updated for The Awakening/patch 2.0 :)

Feel free to ask questions :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
The build is now updated for The Awakening/patch 2.0 :)

Feel free to ask questions :)

HI LiftingNerdBro

I Have a question.

you upload how to choose skill link

but I feel strange.

you spend little point

86 point still left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info