[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

What do you think about Soul Mantle armor for this build? 20lvl course will be too much for stay alive, or not?
"
siwy1991 wrote:
What do you think about Soul Mantle armor for this build? 20lvl course will be too much for stay alive, or not?

I don't know... The problem about the curses is that they can stack up to 6.
The only way I know to get rid of curses is by using Flasks, but it's hard to keep spamming Flasks all time.
I just wanted to let you know how much fun this build is and what fun it is to play.

Thank you for all your effort in putting up the video/guide. All your video's are very informative and helpful.

The Avid Player.
What about Atziri with this build ? I never tried to beat her, I'm thinking about used this build or make a new char with an easy Atziri kill potential (like Incinerate).

I know that's easy with a crit dual flame totem, but here we don't have the same dps..
53 now, tore through Cruel

Spoiler

"
elias19r wrote:

I think you need to change your CWDT setup in your Geofri's Crest.

As I've read here:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken
"
The order in which they are linked determines the order in which they cast (e.g.: Cast when Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call will cast Enduring Cry first, allowing Immortal Call to consume the charges immediately. In the other order, Immortal Call with consume existing charges, then new charges will be produced by Enduring Cry). The top end of the linked sockets (for four-links, the top left socket) is the first in the order, followed by each socket down the line, following links.

So, you need to place the gems in the right order from the top left socket.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

no idea if this is true but I changed mine in case :) guess I could have tested it..
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Another probably useful unique for the build.

Spoiler
My current gear at lvl 74 in Bloodlines. I got rather lucky with currency drops when leveling

Spoiler

Currently have 4015 hp
1660.3 dps on my Flame Totem
6832 Armour 47% Physical Damage Reduction
40% chance to block
Last edited by Yatunic on Dec 29, 2014, 4:24:53 AM
got a soul mantle,

tri-totems are pretty ridiculous... when I don't use silly gems like item rarity have easy over 1k dps per totem

Spoiler
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
Seibar wrote:
53 now, tore through Cruel

Spoiler

"
elias19r wrote:

I think you need to change your CWDT setup in your Geofri's Crest.

As I've read here:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken
"
The order in which they are linked determines the order in which they cast (e.g.: Cast when Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call will cast Enduring Cry first, allowing Immortal Call to consume the charges immediately. In the other order, Immortal Call with consume existing charges, then new charges will be produced by Enduring Cry). The top end of the linked sockets (for four-links, the top left socket) is the first in the order, followed by each socket down the line, following links.

So, you need to place the gems in the right order from the top left socket.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

no idea if this is true but I changed mine in case :) guess I could have tested it..

So if I'm correct, it should be CWDT-Immortal Call-Enduring Cry so that when immortal call runs out, we can still be protected by the endurance charges produced by enduring cry? or is the idea to make Immortal call last as long as possible?

Also, i Love this build but i have a few questions tho; after we reach the lv 85 build, then reach out to grab shamanistic fury, is it viable to go down the 3 points to grab Elemental Equilibrium? After watching your Double Searing bond build, and choosing this build over that, It would still be amazing to get that 50%elemental resistance reduction on enemies, especially when this build is capable of holding another 4L skill.
So by utilizing ice nova and multi traps in the same way as you're Double Searing bond build to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, would it be worth holding off on grabbing Flame Walker and Heart of Flame, especially when it takes 8 levels just to grab Flame walker for only 28%increased fire dmg? Purely just for adding more dps in endgame.

My current gear for this build
Spoiler

Have yet to find a 5L chest with better mods then this 4L [need to get the colors right too], just couldnt say no to 1.7k armor! if the Elemental Equilibrium addon is effective, then ill swap out those crappy gloves ^-^ Best of luck!
Last edited by 1412 on Dec 31, 2014, 11:37:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info