[1.3.1] CRIT Flaming Pulse 48.7K GMP TOOLTIP ANTI-REFLECT *NEW VIDEOS*

Im still gonna try if this works.
Ok so I tried respeccing both my shadow and witch into crit even though I knew the consequences.

Overall I went down from a good 36k to 27k per projectile with FP GMP.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FQgceCPQMfQ5ID8QQfxEPEZYUsBZAFr8W8x0UH8ck2CY8JpUo-ilPK3gsnC2LL506WDt8O-NBh0GWQsNEq0T7RZ1G10lRTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1WuVcZXKVeUXfJfKmHiY0NkCWaeakNtGXBScNVxhXRVf8aCEIIegpuCx4VthX2J04oojDaOZI9Gj6aP-pUumuCboaKjpwismK6zsUK2-rc-uJO4yrmTwBrAVMHzwwnGntD11YHVpti92rnbC9te34TfsOvu6_XsOPDV8h33pvfX-ej60v4K
That's my witch tree
Here's my gear for those who are interested
its still good for 1.3 no?

Could you please update your build to 1.3 ?
And how do you have 4K life? i only have 1K8 but iam a 65 but even with the life passive your life seems too high can you explain plz??
How much Dps did you loose with this patch and are you still able to do uber ??
Can you show the defence part of your character? The mecanism behind them? (Got killed a lot)How much res you manage to have?
Thx in advance

Last edited by jagan5454 on Dec 13, 2014, 5:56:53 PM
first to the guy over my post : it is allrdy updated when you take a look and read it.

and yes it is still good.. i tryed it out and i love this build on torment..i played so long ground slam marauder and i dont wanna switch now after playin it..great work i hope other guys have so much fun like me with this build.

p.s i dont know how good this build in on higher lvls but i guess its awesome^^
note* i crit rly rly much with freezing pulse-lmp-spellecho & coldpene

regards

Last edited by Lexani on Dec 13, 2014, 8:06:31 PM
Build is viable for leveling, all you need is a +1 cold wand (BBG) and you can faceroll to merc.

This is what i'm planning to go for:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAB6WCEN-wSbIC4yyc0PVBlgVCrrNMs9teUDARD6yYXyp0VVXGOliPRpuh99eFfRZAZp760h0URtdXKXGFwBqxQtq5kFUaOCcvgpvsOJo7ogDhc9Wm7TzjahZvNukkqoIeFLBMLdsLwfOKKDvjRPtkCbjKO3wPxKKjf8YOSBGWXfJwUonTcNUC_t-EQsOMNmHiVUsWvyaVSVHw1ZUuBx7yHWSd6_WP-saeEH8MfYLHKPrr7riTpwgk2IVt1YFTUkWdmuD56N-KY0O2-vemjmQfQQMe8GtzsyY8FvMvnRXnwGYEs9i9_gq3PkGH
Really liking this build. Getting really tanky, without maxed or even empowered AA yet. No 5 linked CoD either. I'm using a slightly different build, has more crit, more damage, more life, less cast speed (or the same life with about the same cast speed), only missing the crit multi nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBRXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2VUth4iaVFr9QQi1HHNx_xhGWDkhd8nDVidNwUioL8-oHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdoqPB84Ie2wuVIGsXvOrAVGpDLR9Ms1Aw216us0GW0PUFQiycBAfr5F8qg9tVxjpYkye0DEZxgwlvnpykhxN3B-q6DXxXySj6gscMfRB_xp756OvumuBFnVNSuJMy0UVHwGZBh7c-_grYvQSzogDwH-FzmjuCm-081absOCcvkFUaOMAaKU-FfWae-tIdFI5k96a2-hZv42o=

Pretty solid build. I never tried it pre crit nerf, but it clearly still works. Just rip'd at lvl 86 in bloodlines to extra cold spider forest boss with spectral throw exile next to him due to hillock/exile 2 sec screen freeze. (it was also a some bearer of the guardian there' but I think I had the laggspike for that one earlier in the day) The clear speed can't really keep up with tier1 builds like flameblast, but it does do clear ok.

I went slighty different spec wise, I'm also a templar so needed the extra dex. Also using autocurse setup, which is simply amazing. Never had a character with it before, but it works good even when you're playing with tricurser.
spec:

gear:
Spoiler

4,4k hp 1,3k unreserved mana, 14,6k tooltip with 6 charges (I got skillpoint from merci bandits since I was originally going noncrit) prob around 125k Greatonedps

Had some theorys about the cold to fire gem before, but never really tested it at high levels. And I must say, it's pretty amazing. No issues at all with reflect, even if I forget to pot. I even only had like 72 cold res lol.

The 4% per point cast speed nodes are better dps wise than the filler 20 crit nodes. Same with faster casting and crit multi gem (no idea about pre-patch) Was considering dark arts, but struggled a bit with resists, and never found nor had currency for a second good wand. Bought mine for 7c without knowing it was hybrid spell damage. I think endgame 6l pledge with the global crit staff nodes would have been my goal. The extra mana with Cloak is just so incredible.

Still several places I could have gotten upgrades so it's super solid build. I've seen so many fp builds that struggle to break 12k gmp even with insane gear simply because they are afraid of reflect.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Dec 21, 2014, 3:02:33 AM
Hi guys, iam lvl85 and i have 27k dps with this gear:

My first question is why i only got 27k dps when nice has 29k with dual doryani on atziri video with only a 5L ???? and with a 6L he has 43Kdps (my gems are lvl18 with no Quality but i dont see how this could make such a difference)

2nd question i have a corrupted void scepter i compared it to a my normal one by testing them and found only 300 dps loss (i used a rare wand+ alternatively each of my void to test the dps). Does it seems logical to you guys that there is a 300 diference in dps beetween the corrupted one and normal one the 20% increased spell damage only gives 300 dps??

3rd question Nicebuild didnt take the sniper nodes (+10% faster projectile +20% increase proj dmg) does the 10% projectile damage only apply to physical damage??

4th question how does the build works on reflects ?? I used it on reflects maps sometimes it gives dmg sometimes it does nothing , i tought at first it was because of crits that i received dmg but its not that (I use cold to fire all the time)

Last question Did nice stoped streaming cause i dont see him on twitch at all he isnt even responding on his build page

Thx in advance

Hey, could someone help me a bit: I'm trying this build and it doing very well, but I'm not yet decice to go MoM or Vaal Pact. If I go Vaal Pact I only have 3% life leech from belt and dual kris, is that enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info