TP Cheese, What Do You Think About It?

There were some patch notes a while back that suggested that when you ported back (solo), the boss would heal too. I dont think it applied to every boss though. From what little I have seen, Merveil does not heal. Oak does heal if you leave though.
I like it how it is, really just speeds up the battle. Otherwise boss fights would turn into, shoot boss once, run around for like 30 seconds or so until you are safe, shoot once, repeat.

Oh wait kinda like Oak :D
S L O W E R
I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to. Unfortunately lag and desync have gotten worse with every patch, while artificial difficulty is being added/increased at the same time. A lot of the damage is completely unavoidable. If GGG disallowed portals, every boss fight would be just like Oak and a lot of the people who have been pretending that that fight isn't completely broken would be here asking for bosses to be nerfed.

The unfortunate thing about these "TP Cheese" threads is that most of the people who think GGG should disable portals or make bosses heal are only pretending to be able to get through these fights without portals, to look super yoloswag in front of strangers on the internet. It's yet another manifestation of the echo chamber that these forums have turned into.

Again, I would not portal out if the unaddressed network problems and hamfisted boss design didn't force me to. I would be much happier with these fights if they were more skill-based. The Oversoul is a great example of a boss fight done right.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
It's fine. Never liked the artificial limitation diablo 3 used for boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info