Vagan dissapointment.

So I watch the trailer for Vagan - Where I see its possible to craft 100-120% physic damage on weapons. - Now I have leveld Vagan to level 7 but its still not possible.

I also checked poe.wiki and it seems its not possible at all.

Why can Tora craft 100-120% on bows but its not even possible to make a decent sword from vagan...60-79 is complete garbage and totaly useless.

Danm dissapointed, should haevc leveld Elron ... :-)

Check the Teaser yourself :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K87dE9bBVss
Last edited by Gnisteren on Sep 4, 2014, 3:57:26 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 6:59:48 AM
?

?

!

Spoiler
It might have been removed for balance reasons and because its OP. Derp.
chris posted on the forum that values in the teaser are not final and will most likely be lowered.
"
almostdead wrote:
chris posted on the forum that values in the teaser are not final and will most likely be lowered.

It sure was. - Just can see how an add of 100-120% physical damage is overpowered, its pretty common. Nothing less then 275% pdps on 1handed is worth picking up in standard...- unless its a dagger.

100-120% on a good harbinger is in my opinion way more op then crafting a 1handed sword like in the teaser...

Anyway I am dissapointed since the only reason why i leveld vagan was for that craft. - And its crappy that they advertise for something thats not possible.

Ahh well - life goes on ...hehe
Last edited by Gnisteren on Sep 4, 2014, 4:42:37 PM
Yeah was doing the same with Tora was mad as fuck when I found out lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Gnisteren wrote:
So I watch the trailer for Vagan - Where I see its possible to craft 100-120% physic damage on weapons. - Now I have leveld Vagan to level 7 but its still not possible.

Why can Tora craft 100-120% on bows but its not even possible to make a decent sword from vagan...60-79 is complete garbage and totaly useless.

Crafting mods via Masters is very deterministic but mediocre. If you want a non-mediocre weapon, go do alts+augs+regals+exalt route.
I need more purple titles
"
Yeah was doing the same with Tora was mad as fuck when I found out lol

The only work around is to find a weapon with phys% already, and to roll the flat phys or attack speed/crit if it needs it. Its unfortunate but better than nothing.
I love pie.
"
Ocylix wrote:
"
Gnisteren wrote:

Crafting mods via Masters is very deterministic but mediocre. If you want a non-mediocre weapon, go do alts+augs+regals+exalt route.

60-79 added physic % is not mediocre --- its TRASH !
100-120 would be mediocre.

Alt-aug-regal - ex route - is only for the rich people. who can afford spending 100 exalted on a weapon.
If the 100-120% added physic was possible it would give the common people a chance to make some decent weapons without spending huge amounts of exalted. - 100-120% would still be a toothpick if you play full party map-games .. ... monsters would hardly feel it. - But it would suffice in solo play.
"
Gnisteren wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:
"
Gnisteren wrote:

60-79 added physic % is not mediocre --- its TRASH !
100-120 would be mediocre.

Alt-aug-regal - ex route - is only for the rich people. who can afford spending 100 exalted on a weapon.
If the 100-120% added physic was possible it would give the common people a chance to make some decent weapons without spending huge amounts of exalted. - 100-120% would still be a toothpick if you play full party map-games .. ... monsters would hardly feel it. - But it would suffice in solo play.

100-120% weapons aren't that expensive anyway ~.~
Yeah I would've leveled Mr. Hubbard.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info