[1.3] GROUND SLAM by PUTINUS_PRIME [90 lvl]

"
1nf4m0u5 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0Jlg4UDjwUIBRNFFIUcRT2GJEZ6Ro4GlUhNCcgJy
8n7TGeMgk0jjWSNug62DrhPfxGaUd-TdhN41BHUeZW2VhjWK9Z818_YEtgxGEhZKNlTWdYa9lsFmxGbmlybHKpdO14DXrv
fNmBb4M4hNmE74Y7hxmHKYdqjHaMz5BVkGyePJ7Fn8uiAKZXpzCnhKluqZSsqrQvtfK8n76nwBrBBMbYy0PYvd7B45_kreoY6wnsOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P_9M=

Hi.My passive tree above. I deal 20100 DPS using ground slam with hatred and herald of ash. Please someone give me an answer to one, very simple question: where is my 5 000 DPS???

My passives are absolutely the same in terms of offence. I use the same weapon, also 5 link and with the same support gems. How it is possible??

How many strength do you have ? How many quality your support gems have ?

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Nov 5, 2014, 3:51:51 PM
Hi,

maybe youre right and thats the point . My Current strength: 404.

My gear including gems:

I just reciped melee physical to get it to lvl 1 20q so thats why its so low level. DPS i was talking about (about 20 000) was with Melee physical lvl 19 and i guess barely no quality ot no q. at all.

U think thats were im loeing this 5K dps?
"
1nf4m0u5 wrote:

U think thats were im loeing this 5K dps?

Hi,
- All of my support gems are on 20 lvl
- My Multistrike have 20% quality your 1%
- I have 468 strength you 404
- My belt gives me 20% increased physical damage
- Your gem faster attack gives you 44% inc.att.speed my have 50%

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Nov 7, 2014, 4:07:26 AM
Ok so mainly i have to focus on leveling my gems to increase my DPS. Thanks for response.
what would be the 6th link if marohi was 6l?
"
zyxas wrote:
what would be the 6th link if marohi was 6l?

I think ADDED FIRE DAMAGE will be the best.
Why do you not take unwavering stance? I mean your evasion rating is not that high...
"
Znarf176 wrote:
Why do you not take unwavering stance? I mean your evasion rating is not that high...

This passive is very useful and i am going for it, but its not the most important when i have
stun lock on monsters.
Thinking of going with a similar build but running BM on a 6L marohi and running grace with some reduced mana nodes. Of course, I play HC.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Mikserdokota wrote:
"
Znarf176 wrote:

This passive is very useful and i am going for it, but its not the most important when i have
stun lock on monsters.

Sry I didnt look into the full build passive tree.
My fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info