[1.3] GROUND SLAM by PUTINUS_PRIME [90 lvl]

ABOUT THE BUILD
Spoiler

GROUND SLAM BUILD IS ONE OF THE SIMPLEST YOU CAN IMAGINE. THIS BUILD BASE ON:
NO BLOOD MAGIC, LOW ARMOR, STUNLOCK ON ENEMIES.
SORRY FOR USING CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME BUT PUTINUS PRIME CAN ONLY YELL.

PROS and CONS
Spoiler

PROS:
+ HEIGHT STUN DURATION ON ENEMIES.
+ FAST AND EASY LEVELING.
+ YOU CAN GET THE SKILL GEM [GROUND SLAM] FROM FIRST MISSION [ENEMY AT THE GATE].
+ VERY CHEAP GEAR.
CONS:
- PHYSICAL REFLECT.
- CANNOT BE STUNNED [IT'S REALLY ANNOYING].

BANDITS
Spoiler

NORMAL - HELP OAK
CRUEL - HELP OAK
MERCILESS - HELP OAK / PASSIVE

LEVELING
Spoiler

PASSIVE TREE

USEFUL UNIQUES
Spoiler

HERE YOU CAN SEE SOME CHEAP UNIQUES ESPECIALLY WEAPONS ARE VERY HELPFUL. YOU CAN BUY IT EASILY FROM OTHER PLAYERS BY USING THIS SITE http://poe.trade/ OR http://www.poemarkets.com/.

WEAMONS
Spoiler

OTHER
Spoiler

GEMS SETUP
Spoiler

GROUND SLAM
[IF YOU DONT HAVE ITEMS WITH INCREASED RADIUS OF AREA SKILLS BETTER SWITCH CONCENTRATED EFFECT TO ADDED FIRE DAMAGE - LESS DAMAGE BUT BETTER RANGE OF YOUR GROUND SLAM].

4L:

5L:

6L:

CAST WHEN DAMAGE TAKEN
OFC. YOU CAN USE ENDURING CRY AND IMMORTAL CALL ON THE SAME CWDT [LVL1] BUT IMMORTAL CALL WILL TRUN ON TOO OFTEN.

CWDT [LVL1]

CWDT [LVL20]

REDUCED MANA
IF YOU HAVE MANA PROBLEM THEN USE ONLY HATRED. YOU CAN ADD GEM INCREASED BURNING DAMAGE TOO BOOST YOUR HERAL OF ASH.

LEAP SLAM
ONLY FOR BETTER MOVEMENT.

MY PASSIVE TREE

MY GEAR
Spoiler

MY STATS
Spoiler

OFF
Spoiler

DEF
Spoiler

VIDEO

LOGS
Spoiler

UPDATED 2015-05-03
LVL 90, PASSIVE TREE UPDATED, NEW VIDEOS

UPDATED 2015-02-25
MY PASSIVE TREE WAS UPDATED

UPDATED 2015-01-13
BIG THANKS TO "twiz" WHO GAVE ME GOOD ADVICE ABOUT MY PASSIVE TREE SO I MADE SOME CHANGES AND NOW I HAVE MORE DMG.

UPDATED 2014-12-14
UPDATED TO 1.3
HP 7,2K NOW 7,1K
PHYSICAL REDUCTION 19% NOW 23%
STR. 468 NOW 518
LIFE REG. 332,4 NOW 346,4
DPS 26K NOW 26,7K
ATTACK TIME 0,30 NOW 0,27
MANA COST 85 NOW 68
STUN THRESHOLD 10% NOW 25%
STUN DURATION 142% NOW 110%

UPDATED 2014-11-20
NEW VIDEO

UPDATED 2014-10-03
MORE INFO IN LEVELING SECTION.

UPDATED 2014-09-30
NEW VIDEO

UPDATED 2014-09-20
NEW UNIQUE [KAOM'S HEART], MORE HP [7K], A LITTLE CHANGES IN MY GEAR AND PASSIVE TREE, MORE DMG, LESS ARMOR - AGAIN, VIDEO SECTION.

UPDATED 2014-09-15
NEW UNIQUE [CARNAGE HEART - NOT PERFECT], A LITTLE CHANGES IN MY GEAR, NOW I HAVE 9% LIFE LEECH, LESS HP BUT IT'S STILL OVER 5,5K, MORE DMG FROM NEW GEMS.

UPDATED 2014-09-13
MORE STATS FROM ITEMS, NEW PASSIVE TREE, NEW GEAR, LESS ARMOR - AGAIN, MORE HP MORE DMG.

UPDATED 2014-09-11
NO MORE IRON REFLEXES, NEW GEAR, LESS ARMOR, MORE HP AND DMG.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH <3
DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M PUTINUS PRIME <3
Last edited by Mikserdokota on May 20, 2015, 4:03:26 AM
You could've asked before using the image from the build list :P
But no worries it's fine ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 6, 2014, 5:29:47 AM
You have right sorry for that.
Pretty funny, we're using almost the exact same build and I'm level 84 atm...

I have less dps (16.6k) using Kongor's Undying Rage and a 5L armour instead of you having a "6link" thanks to the Marohi.

I find the Marohi a bit slow, especially with the beyond monsters their Storm Call that you absolutely need to avoid, you gotta move fast!

For bandits I did: help Oak / kill all / kill all... I might respec cruel later...
looks like a solid build and might try it out. My only question is .. why taking IR if not using any evasion gear or running Grace?
I smell blood, something is calling me..
Not too many defensive nodes taken, i would imagine that this tree doesn't have enough survivability for higher level content. Atleast from my GS experiance.
I tried this build and the only issue i can find for the moment is the lack of mana. What would you suggest for this? Thanks
Drop all armour nodes and IR, armour is next to useless when you have cwdt+ic. Just remove all your ineffecient armour/dmg nodes and spec into the good health and dmg nodes available.

also you don't need those mana nodes, just herald of ash+hatred and 2% mana leech.
"
homersx wrote:
Drop all armour nodes and IR, armour is next to useless when you have cwdt+ic. Just remove all your ineffecient armour/dmg nodes and spec into the good health and dmg nodes available.

also you don't need those mana nodes, just herald of ash+hatred and 2% mana leech.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT. SO I MADE SOME CHANGES IN MY BUILD ACCORDING TO YOUR ADVICE.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0Jlg4UDjwUIBRNFFIUcRT2GJEZ6Ro4GlUhNCcgJy8n7TGeMgk0jjWSNug62DrhPfxGaUd-TdhN41BHUeZW2VhjWK9Z818_YEtgxGEhZKNlTWdYa9lsFmxGbmlybHKpdO14DXrvfNmBb4M4hNmE74Y7hxmHKYdqjHaMz5BVkGyePJ7Fn8uiAKZXpzCnhKluqZSsqrQvtfK8n76nwBrBBMbYy0PYvd7B45_kreoY6wnsOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P_9M=

Hi.My passive tree above. I deal 20100 DPS using ground slam with hatred and herald of ash. Please someone give me an answer to one, very simple question: where is my 5 000 DPS???

My passives are absolutely the same in terms of offence. I use the same weapon, also 5 link and with the same support gems. How it is possible??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info