Haku, Master of Desync

They really missed an opportunity there by naming him Master Armourer.

Honestly, for a free game that started out so modestly, I can accept an issue as desync. But they might as well just joke about it by renaming Haku. It's the only master I struggle with because I just don't have any clue what is happening in his missions... .

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Soepkieken wrote:

Honestly, for a free game that started out so modestly, I can accept an issue as desync. But they might as well just joke about it by renaming Haku. It's the only master I struggle with because I just don't have any clue what is happening in his missions... .

Sorry man, but there are literally subtitles telling you what to do. I'm not sure how "find the spirit" could be more clear in a small map even.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Sorry man, but there are literally subtitles telling you what to do. I'm not sure how "find the spirit" could be more clear in a small map even.

The mission is clear as water to me, and I know just what to do.

The problem is when I take the spirit, everything starts to desync like crazy and I have no idea anymore where the monsters are or where I am myself because I just flash from one room to another.

Often I'm already dead without knowing it.

I think you didn't get what point I tried to make:
If desync is the main PoE issue, they should either avoid new content in the genre of Haku's missions or just make fun of it and accept it by calling Haku "Master of Desync".

I wouldn't mind the challenge of Haku's missions if Haku would tell me: "Don't take this lightly exile, beware of the desync that roams in the spirit."
Last edited by Soepkieken on Sep 3, 2014, 4:21:02 PM
To be honest, insane rubberbanding is why I'm not grouping for Haku's missions anymore in act 3 merciless and beyond. It's already difficult enough when the whole place resurrects and the totem fireworks go off in narrow areas but it's almost impossible when party members are firing off their skills and/or try to get the hell out of there, too.
I have to agree with the poorly chosen Haku missions. It just seems to be common sense in a game that has awful synch problems to NOT make missions like these. I sincerely will not be able to get him to 8 ever. same thing with summoning things on top of you with the other masters.
Fuck the lab
x3
d:-D*
"
Soepkieken wrote:

I agree with you. They are poorly designed missions. To make it even worst using any movement ability will cause you to drop the spirit. So if your build relies heavily on movement skills you are in for a real treat.

Doing them solo helps because it reduces the lag.

The developer who designed Haku is sadistic. A very cool NPC - but his daily missions could use a re-work.

Last edited by Berylstone on Oct 5, 2015, 1:02:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info