If Moderators were Pokemon... Gotta catch em all!!!

So how do you catch a Modmon? You message them, if they reply back; you officially caught them. Or try to troll, A few examples of some Modmon... My Collection...

Jaredmon: This is a special type of Modmon, turns out may resemble a bug, fits quite nicely since this modmon helps with your bugs.
Danmon: Not as rare as the rest of the Modmon, but nevertheless uses brain rather than brawn to fix your issues. It is said he can unleash an army of supporters.
Yeranmon: Another stealthy Modmon, master of catching prey quickly... Speed is unmatchable.
Qarlmon: Not usually involved, but master of patches.
Kieranmon: A bullshark, highly aggressive many fear this Modmon...
Simonmon: A Modmon of chances... However rarely seen. We can only speculate their grand role, a mystery.
Spoiler
Connormon: Officially powerful, players that antagonize be forewarned!!! Sadly this Modmon is now Extinct.

Michealmon: Very helpful, can be found roaming technical support with Danmon, both invaluable.
Spoiler
Corbinmon: Will send you to support quickly, a Modmon of sheer justice. Sadly thos Modmon is now extinct.

Garymon: Silently stalks it's prey, rule breaking players are easily brought down.
Henrymon: A very rare Modmon, one of the more popular Modmon however extremely elusive found in off topic...
Tom_GGG Sexiest mod, oh so handsome.... Like a more beautiful Ryan Reynolds.
Mikepmon Powerful it's powers is said to put rulers on probation.
RobbieLmon loves bacon... So far.
Rachelmon Very interesting Modmon likes to smile... ALOT. I found the secret to her energy ^.^
Fitzymon Been here for a year... No ones yet to see em... Lol.
Mellissamon. Dem glasses!!!
Sarahmon DxDiag!!! Beware...
Sarahbmon Not much is known but she likes to "haha" a lot... Extremely powerful...
RoryF Psychic, can read minds... Read my mind therefore can not process
his mind... hmmmm

The Most Powerful:

Samanthamon: Extremely powerful, extremely elusive, forums rumble with fear when present, however Instills awe and inspires others. A privilege to be contacted...
Chrismon: Not much is known besides its accent, found in the forest of reddit... It is said it controls all Modmon. Without him... The Modmon universe could have not been started.
Bexmon: Very powerful, stealthy will mute you without hesitation. Will help you with your supporter packs!!! Sometimes lurks in off topic. She finally evolved!!!

I am sure there are more to discover!!!

My collection of Modmon so far I have caught BeX!!!
Spoiler
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 19, 2020, 6:25:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2017, 2:18:42 PM
Moved to Off Topic in 3...2...
You got it completely wrong.

Think Romans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I think Pokemods would've been better.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Do we win something? Also, Connor and Corbin are no longer GGG so it might be a bit hard to get a reply from them.. :P
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Do we win something? Also, Connor and Corbin are no longer GGG so it might be a bit hard to get a reply from them.. :P

What have you done to them? Explain yourself!

And yes you win, a big bag of MY FINEST COOKIES!!! Since its my birthday and all ya know. Gotta push that around here till its the 4th. ;)
they have evolved :D
I need more purple titles
"
Jared_GGG wrote:

Connor and Corbin are officially considered extinct Modmon. Looks like I caught a Jaredmon... Wonder what awesome powers this Modmon has...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Totally missing a few Modmons, the ones you have missed must be found in lesser known parts of the forum wilderness
Last edited by Gaza on Sep 4, 2014, 1:16:35 AM
Do you get bonus points for successfully screenshotting a Modmon in your hideout?
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info