Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Who you are?

Player since closed beta, left after open beta came back a year and half to play rampage.

Why do you want to join?

active players who are experienced, make friends, race with people

Inspirations?

kripp

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

my guide. was very popular back in the days.

-------------------------------------------------

also do you guys use voice chat?

IGN: hyperculler (torment)
Hey whats up im Kathandrax, I love playing poe and have been playing since closed beta. I play regularly and have played maybe builds this season into the high 80's including, incinerate, arcer, cast on crit, and tornado shot. My highiest level this season in beyond was 89. As far as what ive done this league i managed to kill atziri and sustain high level maps. My current build is romiras cold snap with taryn's shiver. Mostly im just looking for a good guild of dedicated players to play and map with and meet some cool people along the way. Message me in game or on the forums if you consider me for your guild!
Current IGN : Frozen_Fists
Who you are?

Trulir (aka true lostinrehab or rehab for short.) Name is a reference to my ability to get lost in thought anywhere to the point of being lost really. Also I do semi insane things (see farming gallery below).

Why do you want to join?

I would like to join the guild primarily because I've been in TS with a few members (Goat, bear, valk and a few others) and it seems like a cool community to join. Also the short name <IMPOOR> suits me well (Not looking for handouts).

Inspirations?

I'm motivated to not be poor in standard which is kind of a inspiration.

Assisting with bricking sac set prices http://imgur.com/a/Awa7O#0

My main IGN is Lessdeathplease
Who are you?

I'm Savage, been playing this game since January 2013. I'm 22 and from the US West Coast. I post pretty regularly on the forums; if you're on here at all you've probably seen me around. I mainly play Standard ATM, but am looking to do one or both of the next leagues if I like the mods.

Why do you want to join?

Looking for a community to map, race, and share ideas with. I dabble in a lot of ideas but I'd like to push myself higher and work with other like minded people.

Inspirations:

Melt the screen in faster, new, and/or different ways. Encourage/assist other players to do the same.

Contributions towards Path of Exile:

I'm a pretty solid theorycrafter and have written several build guides. I also stream and have been uploading videos to Youtube on and off for about 5 and a half years. Again, I'm active on the forums and like to try to fix things that are broken (helping new players, etc).

My main IGN is the first one in my signature. Please contact me in game or message me here on the forums should I be selected. Thanks for your considerations.

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Who You Are
People call me chosen IGN:iwaschosenobviously I spend a good deal of time in path and I am active on the path reddit. I wanted to join the guild because I love the communtiy you have. I have met on teamspeak with a good amount of other people (Goat,Manji,Rehab,Etc.). I want to join the guild to be a part of this awesome community. I feel I bring some entertainment to the guild, as im almost always on teamspeak ready to have fun with anyone who wants to have a good time. Ive been told I add some humor to a conversation. My contributions to Path are basically critique and adding any help I can to people who need it wether that be reddit or in game.
Well If you consider me for the guild message me in game or send me a message on the website. Hope to see you soon!
Who you are?
Hi everyone, I am from Pennsylvania. My nickname is Sandwich. I have played in Domination league and then mostly Standard. I have alt-itis. I have tried a lot of different builds - so far I know I prefer to play Spell Casters and Bow users. Cast on Critical has been one of my favorites ever since I found it, along with Tornado shot, and now Lightning Tendrils. I have not had good experiences with melee characters.

Why do you want to join?
For Comradery - Theory Crafting is an enticing thing for me. I did a lot of it in another game called EvE-Online. I would like to and I would enjoy being around people that push boundaries of builds and ideas within PoE. That type of an environment stimulates me and is very rewarding in of itself. I have followed builds from the forums and even tweaked some of those builds to my own play style. Having the ability to be around a group of people to bounce ideas off of from time to time would be delightful.

Inspirations?
When I first started playing it was ZiggyD, why? Because he would give a concise to the point sometimes multi-part video for beginners. Then I moved on from ZiggyD to a guy named Exalton - his ideas were much more advanced than ZiggyD and it required that I look at the game in a different way. Now Currently I have been inspired by the likes of Mathilification. Diablo 2 has been the biggest inspiration on my time in Path of Exile. The two games are so similar but yet different. I have been able to re-live in a way my time spent in Diablo 2. It has been enjoyable and frustrating playing Path of Exile. I enjoy it more than it has frustrated me so I continue the journey.

My current contributions to Path of Exile have been buying 75 stash tabs. Yeah I know, probably way too much. I have also given some rather common leveling uniques to the guild I'm in. It helps the new players with their progress. I have not really participated in the forums, I see that it is something you ask of a member and I would be willing to do more of my part in the forums. Right now I feel I don't have a support base to justify me throwing an idea into the forums.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

My IGN: Skillz_Dat_Killz
Last edited by Sandwich69 on Nov 24, 2014, 2:41:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info