<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry guys
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
I hi i am Darkangel034 and im 23.i would like to join because i want to play with people who have experience in the game and learn better theory crafting. I like playing hardcore and want to enjoy it with others. I really like conduit builds and i really would like to make a good one one of these days!
~~~ sorry
a
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hello everyone. My name is Radovan and i come from Bosnia. I am 24 years old. I am pretty active in game because PoE is my favorite game that i played almost exclusively since 2013. I have multiple level 90+ characters. I would like to join Prosperity because i wanna experience expansion with people that are serious about game and enjoy new content (maps, new tree, mechanics and items) together.
My contributions towards PoE are about 70$ spent on stash tabs and some mtx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info