(Tree updated for 1.3) [1.2] Beyond Lightning Strike Crit Dagger!

to the op, does it matter what gear you use in the beginning? and what direction you go on the tree? at what lvl should you start looking for the required gear? can you also explain why you go for acrobatics when it gives you 30% less to armour and evasion when you are using both these on your gear.

thanks in advance.
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
to the op, does it matter what gear you use in the beginning? and what direction you go on the tree? at what lvl should you start looking for the required gear? can you also explain why you go for acrobatics when it gives you 30% less to armour and evasion when you are using both these on your gear.

thanks in advance.

First Acro doesnt give half evasion. It only gives half armour and energy shield which are two things you dont need. Second I would use a Mightflay dagger while leveling and just try to get HP / half of the Dagger damage wheel early on. After that More life and Crit whenever possible.
IGN: ScareKrow
what gem would u add if you have a 6L?
"
Avedon wrote:
what gem would u add if you have a 6L?

I would add Physical Projectile Attack Damage. Even if it gives no damage on tooltip it boosts your actual lightning strike by a lot.
IGN: ScareKrow
I played this build for awhile now cuz I wanted to give Lightning Strike a try and I do enjoy it a lot :D One of my more favorite crit builds. I found out the other day this kind of build is Atziri viable? Have you gave it a shot yet? I think I'm gonna give it a go when I get a higher pDPS and higher crit dagger. Mine for the time being is alright but I know I can get better.
hey man i was just curious about something. Im currently trying to level using lightning strike but im not sure how to get enough strength to keep using it and it doesnt look like your build picks up many strength nodes does that become a problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info