(Tree updated for 1.3) [1.2] Beyond Lightning Strike Crit Dagger!

"
Seanj0 wrote:
Now that you've leveled this are there any particular keystones you recommend we should shoot for first?

Thanks man

I would try to get Acrobatics + Ondars Guile pretty quickly. You don't need to rush Phase acrobatics right off the bat though. I also saw it better to get life and physical dagger nodes before the crit ones. Just use a Mightflay unique dagger and wreck shop until level 50 ish. Another good node to get when you can is Reflexes from the scion evasion wheel, it will help a lot if you are low on evasion.
IGN: ScareKrow
Just run a map with some guy who used a similar build, seems like LMP really bumps the clear speed!
LS-wed-multi-lmp-[faster attacks]5L-[added fire]6L
purity of lightning + grace + Herald of Ice (I think, or maybe it was haste)

Well after I do all my planned builds, I'll definitely run this one!
"
noobdw wrote:
Just run a map with some guy who used a similar build, seems like LMP really bumps the clear speed!
LS-wed-multi-lmp-[faster attacks]5L-[added fire]6L
purity of lightning + grace + Herald of Ice (I think, or maybe it was haste)

Well after I do all my planned builds, I'll definitely run this one!

Sounds pretty cool. I'm going to give Added fire a spin over crit chance and see how it is.
Hi, Thanks for the nice build.
Any thoughts on max block for the build?
"
Lurgee wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the nice build.
Any thoughts on max block for the build?

I think you would have to change alot about the build to get max block. But it is possible to get in the 45% range if you go into the ranger tree and pick up the 8% by shadow.
Thanks for the reply.
Do u think it's worth to get more block?
or a lightning coil is enough for survival?
(SRY for my poor English)
"
Lurgee wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Your english is fine :) and I do think that Lightning Coil is enough. I have been able to do some 77 maps and while my health does dip from time to time that is the way the build works. Your health will dip about 2k or so then you just health pot back up while the mobs cant hit you.
"
scarekrow8 wrote:
"
Lurgee wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Your english is fine :) and I do think that Lightning Coil is enough. I have been able to do some 77 maps and while my health does dip from time to time that is the way the build works. Your health will dip about 2k or so then you just health pot back up while the mobs cant hit you.

OK. I see.
Thank you. :D
Do you think belly of the beast would work with this build?
"
coreyvuong wrote:
Do you think belly of the beast would work with this build?

Honestly no. The reasons I say this is because Lightning coil provides so much defense in the terms of its 40% of phys converted to lightning. Also Belly of the beast doesn't have that much evasion on it. No harm in trying it out though :)
Last edited by scarekrow8 on Sep 13, 2014, 4:19:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info