1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

Guys are the 6 links mandatory to farm atziri or can it be done with just 5 links? Is it a huge downside when not using 6l?
I can't in my wildest dreams afford half the items this build uses. Not even a fraction of the gems.

I smell build of the week

*walks away butthurt*
Which items would u use in Rampage league instead of Volls Devotion and Romiras? With not losing that much of survivability?
Great build, will try it out for sure.
IGN: relaxingtomato
Last edited by relaxingtomato on Sep 2, 2014, 6:48:57 PM
My utter respect for your build. I play a build A LOT more expansive - low life st - and it dont catch 50% of what ur build does in certain aspects.

No one could complain of your build being expansive, what you did was awesome. Build of the year already! Call this build of the week are too low.

Congratz, I will stick with my build since its almost done already, but I'm without words in how much you contributed for the community and people that dont have a lot of currency.

Thank you a lot, you are a god!
Very inventive. I enjoyed the vid of Atz slain. Not many 3k life guys did that for sure.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
I'm going to use Chin Sol, Three Dragons, and Atziri boots, but I think I can manage without the overkill uniques.
i really like the point blank trap awesome idea
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I'm not too sold on only having +84% life. It seems like the Constitution life wheel is very easy to get and gives a lot of survivability.

Are the trap nodes really that important? We only use Puncture trap for single target, which doesn't happen that often (relative to map clearing). Is Clever Construction mandatory?

Also, it seems like Shadow is more optimal than Ranger. The Ranger starting nodes are really lackluster compared to the Shadow starting nodes. The 8% projectile damage nodes are inefficient, same with the 20% accuracy and the 6% phys damage, 2% attack speed nodes.
"
aff1nity wrote:
I'm not too sold on only having +84% life. It seems like the Constitution life wheel is very easy to get and gives a lot of survivability.

Are the trap nodes really that important? We only use Puncture trap for single target, which doesn't happen that often (relative to map clearing). Is Clever Construction mandatory?

Also, it seems like Shadow is more optimal than Ranger. The Ranger starting nodes are really lackluster compared to the Shadow starting nodes. The 8% projectile damage nodes are inefficient, same with the 20% accuracy and the 6% phys damage, 2% attack speed nodes.

I feel like this build works because it instagibs bosses. Adding a little health won't help if we don't instagib and actually take damage.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
aff1nity wrote:

I feel like this build works because it instagibs bosses. Adding a little health won't help if we don't instagib and actually take damage.

True that. Why get defense when you kill so fast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info