[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

Thanks so much for sharing this build, didn't expect to have this much fun with Incinerate! Used to be an arcaholic, about time I tried something new. Really, really loving the tankiness as well, first time building a high block character.

How would you go about support gems given a six link chest? Dropped a (low ilvl but serviceable) crypt armor in Rampage and modified your tree to take MoM/Ondar's. Currently using Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Faster Proj, though it might be time to retire that last one.

I keep thinking I should recolor to blue for Added Light/Fast Cast but it seems to make sense to keep it green since I can switch in Cull/Blind/Mana Leech depending on map mods. Thoughts?

Edit: May as well ask while I'm here. Would you consider the Doryani uniques good upgrades for this build? Catalyst looks good since you can leech with both fire and cold damage, but I have my doubts with Invitation. Good belt but no life and only leeches one element. Sorry for the wall of text :(
Last edited by Chatturgha on Sep 10, 2014, 5:19:01 PM
"
Chatturgha wrote:
T
How would you go about support gems given a six link chest? Dropped a (low ilvl but serviceable) crypt armor in Rampage and modified your tree to take MoM/Ondar's. Currently using Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Faster Proj, though it might be time to retire that last one.

There are several options, I know if I had a 6L I would choose life leech and potentially re-spec for Vaal Pact.

Defensive Option
1. Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Life Leech
*Consider a re spec to Vaal pact*
2. Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Blind

Offensive Option
1. Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Added Cold
2. Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Added Lightning
3. Incin + LMP + Echo + Fire Pen + Added Chaos + Faster Casting (also increases your regen from Cybil's)
Last edited by AngryCustard on Sep 10, 2014, 7:26:57 PM
is there any fire/lightning dmg from the trio boss in apex? if not we cant drop purity of fire/lightning and take discpline, same with atziri if not any lightning dmg.
"
zcrim wrote:
is there any fire/lightning dmg from the trio boss in apex? if not we cant drop purity of fire/lightning and take discpline, same with atziri if not any lightning dmg.

Apart from Reflect, as far as I am aware the entire 3 Champions Fight is pure physical damage.
I drop the Purity of Fire and Lightning Aura's this fight.

Atziri herself does three types of damage. Lightning, Fire and Physical. A massive dangerous Lightning Strike and equally as dangerous Flameblast. She throws physical damage spears.

"
Chatturgha wrote:

Edit: May as well ask while I'm here. Would you consider the Doryani uniques good upgrades for this build? Catalyst looks good since you can leech with both fire and cold damage, but I have my doubts with Invitation. Good belt but no life and only leeches one element. Sorry for the wall of text :(

I don't think that the Catalyst is an upgrade over Cybils, 1% life leech is not a lot given the small size of your hits. You're also sacrificing spell damage for Ele damage, which limits the effectiveness of Added Chaos.

The best is not bad, but I would prefer a belt with life.

Something that I am considering trying however is getting a high spell damage sceptre, crafting fire leech onto it, running Doryani's belt and getting a corrupted Laz with 1% Fire Leech. Then respecing for Vaal Pact. This may be an improvement over the life gain on hit of Cybil's. I just don't have the currency to try this yet.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Sep 11, 2014, 8:16:57 PM
Thanks for your input on the sixth link and the Doryani uniques! The 3% fire setup sounds pretty decent, but too poor for that at the moment. Been camping leech Laz on xyz myself, most are bad cast speed rolls though.

"
AngryCustard wrote:
You're also sacrificing spell damage for Ele damage, which limits the effectiveness of Added Chaos.

Yeah, I'm feeling that now :( Went with a Shadow for the level 65 seven-class challenge, forgot that his starting nodes were changed from spell damage and he doesn't get the 40% mana reg the witch does. Will have to rebuild at some point but I'm too burned out from leveling four classes. Still, 3.5k damage is way more than I expected from Incin.

Sorry about my question i just start to play this game, is this build viable in standart?

Thx
Quick Update:
Have Killed Atziri 4 times now.

Current tooltip DPS on Incinerate is 4167. This is with unqaulitied level 19 gems on a 5L.

20/20 Gems I think this build can push incinerate to an insane 5000 Tooltip DPS. While also having 65% attack and spell block full time.
"
kahzin wrote:
"
Ssevve wrote:
Hello!

I have a question: Why don't you use the Faster Projectiles gem ? More damage + more distance the incinerate travels ( and the cast speed from quality) ? Isn't it better than just Added Chaos Damage when 5 linked ?

Thanks for reply in advance, good luck.

10% Increased Projectile Speed from 'Sniper'
20% Increased Projectile Speed from 'Ballistic Mastery'
40% Increased Projectile Speed from quality Incinerate.

Thats up to 70% Projectile Speed which is more then enough. The damage bonus from Faster Projectiles is 19% at level 20. Can't compete to Added Chaos damage.

Can you share the tree with MoM and Ondar taken on tree?
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Can you share the tree with MoM and Ondar taken on tree?

I think that the tree with Ondar's Guile and MoM would look something like that. But it would be a lot more annoying/difficult to level as you aren't going to be able to take block nodes or mom until late game. You'll have to choose which you sacrifice as you level.

Ondar's Guile and MoM Passive Tree

Last edited by AngryCustard on Sep 16, 2014, 12:51:31 AM
Any videos on some 78 map boss kills or an Atziri run? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info