[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

"
Boss_Crab wrote:
Also, when you took Pledge of Hands did you do away with the vengeance gem setup?

Yes I have done away with the vengeance setup, I've found it provides limited to no life gain compared to leech.

***Update***
I have tried Uber with this build and made it to the Champs. Personally I don't think it's worth investing heavily in this build. Simply spend 5-6 Exalt, farm atziri and then use another build that is proven Uber capable to do that. Use this build as your league starter to quickly and easily kill atziri and then move onto something else.
"
AngryCustard wrote:
Yes I have done away with the vengeance setup, I've found it provides limited to no life gain compared to leech.

***Update***
I have tried Uber with this build and made it to the Champs. Personally I don't think it's worth investing heavily in this build. Simply spend 5-6 Exalt, farm atziri and then use another build that is proven Uber capable to do that. Use this build as your league starter to quickly and easily kill atziri and then move onto something else.

Would you do an über atziri build? Or do you think it's not worth it, because the act 4 patch is near?
In a 5L isn't FIRE PEn better supp gem over a FASTER CASTING please?
"
Propht wrote:
"
AngryCustard wrote:

***Update***

Would you do an über atziri build? Or do you think it's not worth it, because the act 4 patch is near?

I'm going to work on Uber in standard instead of doing the one month league. I've re-spec'd my rampage witch into a righteous fire variant of this build. I believe I'll be able to do uber using that char and will post up the results. I'm just waiting for the leagues to merge so I get access to all of my best gear on both leagues.
What about bandits ? Can't find any inf about them in here
hi i m new to poe but i have a question about this build so here goes

idk y but i only have 2.2k ttdps with incenerate life leach spell echo lmp and fire pen
my friend says i have better gear than what you showed in the build guide so how come i only have 2.2k tt dps?
Last edited by spawn366366 on Mar 21, 2015, 11:16:08 PM
"
dest_da_best wrote:
What about bandits ? Can't find any inf about them in here

I just put up info on the bandit rewards for you.

Bandit's
Spoiler
Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Kill All
Merciless - Kill All

"
spawn366366 wrote:
hi i m new to poe but i have a question about this build so here goes

idk y but i only have 2.2k ttdps with incenerate life leach spell echo lmp and fire pen
my friend says i have better gear than what you showed in the build guide so how come i only have 2.2k tt dps?

Can you link your gear?

What level are you? What level are your gems? Also firepen will give your incinerate a lower TT DPS as it doesn't add damage it scales your fire damage through penetration. It is an actual DPS boost not a TT dps boost. Still even with Life Leech and Fire Pen, 2.2K DPS seems very low.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Mar 22, 2015, 6:55:09 PM
hears my gear
Spoiler

hears my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EswceCPQOSA-rES0RlhZvFr8XLxo4H0EfxySqJpUnLyj6K3gsnC2LMtE26TrhQYdEq0VHRZ1JUVM1U1JVS1WuVdZXK13yYeJk52aeaPJqQ2sXbRl8S3yDf8aApIIQgh6Cm4LHjDaPppBVlSCVLpZ0mjua4Ju1nWOiAKKjpLGmV7c-uJO86r2CwBrAVMBmwfPLvc361abYvdsL37Dhc-Nq5Y7mgevu7DjtPPAf8NXyRfno-tL-Cv6z

i dont know why but i tryed atziri and cant do it
can any 1 hlp me out
i just fixed it abit and now have 6.2k tt dps

edit/////// updated my gear
Last edited by spawn366366 on Mar 23, 2015, 10:25:27 AM
"
spawn366366 wrote:
hears my gear
Spoiler

hears my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EswceCPQOSA-rES0RlhZvFr8XLxo4H0EfxySqJpUnLyj6K3gsnC2LMtE26TrhQYdEq0VHRZ1JUVM1U1JVS1WuVdZXK13yYeJk52aeaPJqQ2sXbRl8S3yDf8aApIIQgh6Cm4LHjDaPppBVlSCVLpZ0mjua4Ju1nWOiAKKjpLGmV7c-uJO86r2CwBrAVMBmwfPLvc361abYvdsL37Dhc-Nq5Y7mgevu7DjtPPAf8NXyRfno-tL-Cv6z

i dont know why but i tryed atziri and cant do it
can any 1 hlp me out
i just fixed it abit and now have 6.2k tt dps

Couple of things, your gems need to hit level 20, and you need to qaulity your LMP, quality the others later. LMP gives you 10% cast speed at 20% qaulity, which is a huge boost to DPS. Also the 2 levels you have left on your incinerate are worth around 500DPS.

You should ditch the doryani's fire belt and instead use a rare belt with at least 120 life.

Swap Geofri's Crest for a helm with ES and Life.

You need Cast speed on your amulet, cast speed is better than spell damage on your amulet.
ok i updated my gear can you look at my gear agen if thats ok?
btw ty for your hlp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info