DRelentless' Low-life/Blood Magic/Righteous Fire ($Budget Build)- Atziri Down!

"
ogley wrote:
Okay i liked the idea of that build but i'm little confused at the main stress on 9% fire res from PoF.

I tinkered with your tree a while and got myself another version - i wonder if you can check it and comment if it's doable after all.

Explanation
I excluded whole left wing of your build with Influence zone and and leadership 6% but took back the Athletics 5% leaving total 60% effect from PoF - for 8% fire res at lvl 23 gem, tried to keep all the rest of build as close to your build as I could and got some extra free points via connecting parts of the build through left part of the Witch's zone. Plust some free points from Templar zone - dropping 1% life regen from it. I spend those extra points on Maradeur's sector getting extra 2,1% regen and overall lowering defences a bit. Main changes aside from 21% less aura efficiency are 2% decrease in ES, 3% increase in life and +30 flat life increase. That last one makes build much dependable on items, but this way it's much closer to ES cluster with Unnatural Calm and Holy Fire burning cluster.

Maths
So we will have only 8% fire res from PoF - total res will be 92%. Also 5% increase in buff effects, more life (3% and 30 flat), less ES and 1,1% more regen from passives.

According to your math it will be:
1.6 aura effect (dunno where did you got 1.83 from - you had 1.81 according to poe skill tree planner)

Total Flat ES = 1156 es (less from discipline)

1156 + 1156 * 204% = 3514 ES (2% less total)
say 1700 life (18.5% net decrease from flat strength and 2.3% net decrease from % strength - in fact less life but still too much)
RF Degen = (say 1700 * 90% + 3514 * 70%) * 1.26 * 8% = 402 ES Degen/second

Vitality @level 17 = 1.5% * 1.6 = 2.4%
Passive Tree = 8.3%
Total = 10.7%
ES regen = 3514 * 10.7% = 376 Es Regen/second

Not viable unless i can have +246 flat ES.
Discipline at lvl 20 will give 116 flat ES increase so i will need only 130 more from items, then it will be:
1400 + 1400 * 204% = 4256 ES
(1700 * 90% + 4256 * 70%) * 1.26 * 8% = 454.5 ES Degen/second
4256 * 10.7% = 455.4 es Regen/second

Update: pre-transfer skill tree - leveling with minions

Actually i'm interested in two things - is this altered build actually doable and does it look much harder than yours?

Hi Ogley, not playing atm, and I don't think I will be playing anytime soon, so I will not be able to check if your variations is workable or not. Also no time to do detailed number crunching.

I can only say that yours is also viable, but you need higher es from gears or need lvl 20 disc. Other guys have basically done lowlife BM RF with almost different tree than mine but still viable, but is playing Legacy league,where he got all the lvl 20 gems and high gears needed. So I can say that your variation will be much harder

My guide is for completely new league, I transition to this build at lvl 71 on 3rd day of playing on a new league all gems lvl 16 except for lvl 19 POF that I bought, and just dirt cheap Haku crafted es gears to start off.

But the best way to really find out is to do it yourself to have a better feel, or follow my guide till level 80+ then respec to your variations. Glad you did your own math for this :)

Hi,

I really like this build, will you still update it in the comming version? (1.3.0)
Hi, im really interested in your build, just wondering if you had a up to date version since the new patch?
"
Surfyy wrote:
Hi, im really interested in your build, just wondering if you had a up to date version since the new patch?

Hi Thanks for the interest. I haven't played that much this new patch to able to do this build, but I'm trying to run again the same buid. Here is the planned tree transition to lowlife lvl 66-67.

Passive Tree 90 points
Passive skill tree build

Gears needed starting

Those are my gears during the 1 month HC "Ruckus", died at lvl 86.. For the new patch 2.0, the build got affected with the lost of CWDT-IC-EC as most builds do. But can still be doable and Tanky enough with Ice Crash-Fortify-Curse on hit-Enfeeble

You have to use 2 of that unique jewel http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_From_Within for light radius & es%.

Run Discipline, Vitality & Purity of fire on mana. Then Determination at life with BM.

Remember that this is a "Flask Build", but quite OP onced you have practiced using it efficiently.

I will do a more detailed update if ever my build survive the Tempest League. :)

Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 23, 2015, 10:37:33 AM
Hi Guys. Just to update those interested on my build, because it seems I can't do editing now on my thread, so I will post it here.

I did made this build on Tempest League, but it ripped @level 83 due to carelessness. I didn't notice the Cutthroat Ghost at a Tentacle rare with frenzied Tentacle blue packs! (what are the ods!!!). But I can say it is still strong as 1.3 version, I even used a Shadow, just because I like Shadow. But a Witch is most point efficient for this build.

My Gears fresh from RIP

Really Cheap Gears to start with: cost within 1 exa
R.O.P = 10c
Voidbringer = 8c
Lorica = 1c (Shavs getting cheaper now :D)
Ephemeral Edge = 1c
Eye of Chayula = 5c
Dream Fragments = 5c
Belt = 3c
Ring = 10c
Helm = 3c (earlier helm)

My Character Defensive Screenshot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info