DRelentless' Low-life/Blood Magic/Righteous Fire ($Budget Build)- Atziri Down!

"
sneaky1 wrote:
Maybe ive missed something but why are you running grace when you cant evade attacks?

Oh yah. I missed badly on that one. Thanks for pointing it out guys.. Will update when I get back

i already figure out away you can transition even with a lower es. Replace the 5% buff near avatar of fire with 6% aura effectiveness near leadership

Unwavering stand is more valuable in my opinion, and cant afford to lose amulet space, as with a good amulet like mine can give you about 500es
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
sneaky1 wrote:
Maybe ive missed something but why are you running grace when you cant evade attacks?

Oh yah. I missed badly on that one. Thanks for pointing it out guys.. Will update when I get back

i already figure out away you can transition even with a lower es. Replace the 5% buff near avatar of fire with 6% aura effectiveness near leadership

Unwavering stand is more valuable in my opinion, and cant afford to lose amulet space, as with a good amulet like mine can give you about 500es

thanks for the info. I havent tested yet but i will try to respec that buff out. Currently im using lvl 20 vitality,purity of fire and discipline. Will let u know if its work.

"
Lim2x wrote:
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
sneaky1 wrote:

thanks for the info. I havent tested yet but i will try to respec that buff out. Currently im using lvl 20 vitality,purity of fire and discipline. Will let u know if its work.

My new passive tree after respec 2 pts:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEDxgSzCfYMXwx9DXwNjQ48EH8RUBRxFy8ZLhslHKcc3CL0JIsksCWtJbwnCyftKPovbzW5Nro8LT0PQYdCo0NjRnFLrk3YU6VV1lfJWPVZ82TnZp5odGwLbBZtGXC7cU1yqXy7fll_xoCkgW-Cx4O2htGHGYx2j_qTJ5SgmK2az53Enjyfy6crrKq0DLcxtz7AGsHFxPbGnsau2RPZW9pi34rfv-GI6QLqGOq67Bj3MvfB-Ov56PrS_Ev9Cw==

now fire resists 93, life 1.5k and 3.2k es, degen may be 1 -2 life per sec. Before that was may be 10-20 per sec.

its working!

"

My new passive tree after respec 2 pts:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEDxgSzCfYMXwx9DXwNjQ48EH8RUBRxFy8ZLhslHKcc3CL0JIsksCWtJbwnCyftKPovbzW5Nro8LT0PQYdCo0NjRnFLrk3YU6VV1lfJWPVZ82TnZp5odGwLbBZtGXC7cU1yqXy7fll_xoCkgW-Cx4O2htGHGYx2j_qTJ5SgmK2az53Enjyfy6crrKq0DLcxtz7AGsHFxPbGnsau2RPZW9pi34rfv-GI6QLqGOq67Bj3MvfB-Ov56PrS_Ev9Cw==

now fire resists 93, life 1.5k and 3.2k es, degen may be 1 -2 life per sec. Before that was may be 10-20 per sec.

its working!

Good. Now upgrade that es gears or you'll get hammered in maps. Getting high es means high es regen when u drink ruby flask. Flask management will be the key survivabilty u have till u get great upgrades.
Last edited by Drelentless on Aug 31, 2014, 10:48:06 AM
Updated (#2)
- Removed grace, Purity of elements & Put Purity of Light & Ice
- New level 70 tree (optimized for easier lowlife transition). Include ES Calculations
- Updated level 82 tree, adjusted passive tree, now with Arcane vision, more net Regen
- Upgrade ring, level 20 Purity of fire. Now has 5415 ES
It looks like (based on simulators), keeping the amount of reduced reservation nodes in the second update, that you can add Tempest Shield to the list of auras. I think this would be a fairly notable increase in defense, equivalent to a keystone passive at least. The buff nodes will increase the block added to 5%.

Also, for those looking to level a character for this build, facebreakers work wonders. Currently at level 45 with 5,000 DPS due to the aura/buff nodes.

Edit - On second thought, temp-spec into dual totems while you path to level with searing bond. Facebreaker leveling is too gem hungry for this build.
Last edited by Excellency on Sep 1, 2014, 5:55:09 PM
reserved
"
Excellency wrote:
It looks like (based on simulators), keeping the amount of reduced reservation nodes in the second update, that you can add Tempest Shield to the list of auras. I think this would be a fairly notable increase in defense, equivalent to a keystone passive at least. The buff nodes will increase the block added to 5%.

Also, for those looking to level a character for this build, facebreakers work wonders. Currently at level 45 with 5,000 DPS due to the aura/buff nodes.

Edit - On second thought, temp-spec into dual totems while you path to level with searing bond. Facebreaker leveling is too gem hungry for this build.

Yes, i think you'll have a quite surplus of unresrved life there, I would prefer to take out 1-2 aura reservation node there instead and put somewhere else instead of using tempest shield as we are already short on socket space. You can even take out the reduced mana on 1h and put 3-40% aura there instead, mix & match, have some flexibilty.

I have tried the immortal call-enduring cry combo on CwDT, and it greatly improve my tankiness againts burst phys damage. So If you have a 5L, the setup would be.

CwDT-EC-IC-Inc Dur- Vaal Discipline.

Start taking the increase duration skill node near RT on higher level. and you'll have a 7 seconds Vaal Discipline! Almost all unique boss/exile will die under 5 seconds.

Ahh, okay. That does make a good deal of sense. Say, does your damage instantaneously swap to the new ES value when vaal discipline is activated?
"
Excellency wrote:
Ahh, okay. That does make a good deal of sense. Say, does your damage instantaneously swap to the new ES value when vaal discipline is activated?

Yes. I use that every boss encounter, almost doubling my damage and basically unkillable for a short duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info