Hello All :D

"
Eph3m3ral wrote:
I am probably a person who is least concerned about F2P or P2P. If I like the game, I will spend money on it. LoL, and Runes of Magic for example. Anything to support good games!

And?
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
"
Eph3m3ral wrote:
I am probably a person who is least concerned about F2P or P2P. If I like the game, I will spend money on it. LoL, and Runes of Magic for example. Anything to support good games!

To me there is a big difference between f2p and "free" games. F2P almost immediately throws up a red flag for me, because it implies that although the game can technically be played for free, there will be transactions if you want to get past a certain point or to be viable in the later part of the game.

Free is just that. It's free. If they put things like cosmetic changes, skins, cool alternate spell effects, etc in the game for money that is completely fine. These are the types of games you should spend your money on. They are taking a large risk and asking little of you in return.

P2P is the DEVIL!
"
Sledgeer wrote:
"
Eph3m3ral wrote:

To me there is a big difference between f2p and "free" games. F2P almost immediately throws up a red flag for me, because it implies that although the game can technically be played for free, there will be transactions if you want to get past a certain point or to be viable in the later part of the game.

Free is just that. It's free. If they put things like cosmetic changes, skins, cool alternate spell effects, etc in the game for money that is completely fine. These are the types of games you should spend your money on. They are taking a large risk and asking little of you in return.

P2P is the DEVIL!

Agree % 100. If they "sell" things that affect the gameplay or give advantage over non buyers players will sucks.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info