Hello All :D

Been looking for Diablo type games. Saw this and it looks pretty awesome. TotalBiscuit's first impression was pretty cool. I liked what i saw.

So I'm just introducing myself to the community! I hope that that's not against any mod rules lol

So I take it right now it's closed beta and only lucky people get invited?

Does anyone know how they plan on making money from this game yet? I don't want to get involved with a "sell power" type of game. Like buying better weapons, or buying items that all you to get extra abilities or upgrade weapons better. (Only if you can do that in-game by yourself without using an item mall is when that's acceptable IMO)

Anyway, aside from my question. I'm glad to be apart of the community!

Welcome to Wraeclast, Exilee! ^^
Hello welcome to the community.Yes right now only the luck ones but u have a chance too since the timer is random (0.93 patch comes out they may rise the rate on invites)open beta is expected somewhere between january/february.And no , they'll not sell power.Only cosmetics or other things that dont make it unfair for others players also there will be no paid content.
Peace.
Welcome. I suggest reading the FAQ, Beta Manifesto, and other links that you find to the left.
Forum Sheriff
Welcome,

They plan on making money by apparently selling aesthetic items ect... for characters. One big thing is it seems like the items will have no bearing in battle. So, they wont make you better ect... because that could put off many people interested in the game. IMO they should also include a plain donation system for those who don't want aesthetic improvements.
"
Nicirin wrote:
IMO they should also include a plain donation system for those who don't want aesthetic improvements.

Seconded

I have thought of donating to others. just never got around to it. Considering the amount of time I spend on games though , I could see to donate to one if I wasn't constantly spending money on it for items and such.
Welcome! As for how they want to make money - It's in the faq.

TL;DR - They will sell things for your character. Cooler visual effects, maybe different skins, etc. "Cool" things, nothing that will in any way affect your characters strenght.
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Hiiiii
Lets Duel :)
Welcome, now GTFO!
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
I am probably a person who is least concerned about F2P or P2P. If I like the game, I will spend money on it. LoL, and Runes of Magic for example. Anything to support good games!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info