Two Months Past from opening Closed beta :)

3 days more and we have 2 months in closed beta :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Sweet! it goes by fast :)
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
yeah and open beta starts 2012 :) january or febuary xD
I really hope they open it up sooner. Diablo 3 is suppose to come out early 2012 and that could pull a lot of people away from POE.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Time goes fast if u're not staring at the clock.
I'm pumped! Thank god I'll have lots of other games to make time fly starting at the end of this month! :D (two games on the 28th though. >.< Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi and Battlefield 3)

Also, anyone else playing Vindictus? That's a pretty good time killer. I don't play it for hours, but I'll do a couple of instances when I'm bored with everything else available to me right now.
Ever vigilant, ever patient.
I play it but kinda bored me xD
I play lol and bfp4f too
BUT I WANT TO PLAY POE!
"
Rokhed wrote:
I really hope they open it up sooner. Diablo 3 is suppose to come out early 2012 and that could pull a lot of people away from POE.

Without updated support and additions to release (expacs and so on) both games would get rather boring after a couple play-throughs, even random dungeons get boring. PoE needs to put forth the effort to keep people hanging around (as its F2P) more so than D3 will due to initial game game cost and RMAH cuts.

I would like to see PoE succeed and I will definately play both games ( Im actually capable of playing more than one game at a time rather than focusing only on one).

I really don't like the way GGG has handled the beta situation though, it's rough seeing people who joined 3 days ago get invites with 0 posts and people who have been here for a year and are active are still waiting. Seriously guys thats a great way to alienate people. I know I know random is random, thats why random is fail.
(Edit: This is an honest assessment from several people I know who have and have not received invites.)

Hopefully if/when open beta ever comes it's handled better, like I said I would like to see the game succeed and not be "a diablo clone". The talent tree is what sets it apart thus far, so I ask whats next?
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.
Last edited by Ryzeal on Oct 6, 2011, 12:30:22 PM
Its easy to hate the random selection as someone who isn't selected. I've tried to look at it as impartially as I can, and I guess it's great for some people who sign up and get lucky in few days and annoying for those who never get in. It really balances out overall.
Yup.
Gratz on your wedding.

I'd like to think I try to be somewhat impartial about the timer, but I'm not. I do want a key, I love to test games. I love to feel that I was a part of the final product in hopes that it might make it a better overall product for all those who take the time to play it.

It's ok to be a little selfish about that I guess as long as that desire doesn't devolve into base whining or straight complaining that you haven't gotten that golden key yet.

I don't think the timer idea is the best way to handle things but what I think doesn't change the way things are either. Disagreeing doesn't mean I'll ever whine about it though. This game is the sole property of those who make it and therefore it is their choice on how it's handled.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info