Templar Ele Bow Build Advice

Hi all

I've been looking around for an Ele Bow Templar for a while and I've been unable to make a skill tree that works.

My understand is you need to hit

*Resolute Techniques
*Iron Grip (?)
*Eldritch Battery
*Inner Force

I've looked at Kripp's old build but I think Shock has been nerfed a lot since then so I'm unsure where to start.

Any help would be appreciated.

(PS. This will be a hardcore char so I'll be aiming for a lot of life)
Last edited by _RainbowSnek on Feb 4, 2013, 10:15:08 AM
Oi mate. Im running this spec which is a modification of Kripps original LA Bowplar spec. Focusing on Life, Armor and EB with LA as main attack and RTechnique(which is imo an ele bow build).

If you got LArrow + LMProjectiles + Chain + Lighting Gem + Passives you got 43% to shock, which should be enouth, considering that you hit a lot of times with chain.

These are my passives. I started going for the life nodes, then elemental dmg, down to RT, up to the other life nodes, some mana and dex, now going for EB and shock, after that down to the Mara tree to get more life and armor, plus the armor/ES nodes above.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0EswVbDH0QfxSwF1AYXRkuGYUaOBpsI00kqiftKS4pTzKJNuk9Dz38QDZEckbXTC1N2FXGV-JYY1nzXcZgbWebZ71yqXflfLh82X1TffWBb4IegpuExIuMjHaPRpBVm6GdgJ2unjyiAKcIp4SsmKyqtPm2hriTud3AGsT2xp7G2M9l0NDUj9rd2wvd8-Fz42rkIuw47SDub-8O8B_yL_fX

Imo Iron Hit does not help too much, as long as the physical dmg of your weapon (which is most likely a bow I guess) isn't very high. Because it just applies the str bonus to phys dmg.

Im lvl 50 soon and so far it works well for me. Have been meeleing at the beginning tho because it was faster. Died just once because I was afk (not hardcore just fyi). If you HC this build you should go for all the life/armor first and propably play range/kite only, even if it takes longer at the beginning.

PS: try to get hands on Decoy Totem, easy to stack mobs around it for LA, get our of the enemy fire and kill stuff easily from behind.
Last edited by DJSRP on Feb 4, 2013, 11:05:45 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzjvfBRNBLOiAPAfgW-ePE3YjHY62Ow4GjinhJBVwBpmnlnz-tKsqh0UNulyqY9GJKrjanzZ0NCnCBmFz2Xa3dgkVcY2xRZvHwIEB0yzLR9tGTvhwfPi94IeoqOnK9sLf8aLeiepflkI9FpteQMkPMBUMYinXHNTSVEHY1cr

Here is the way I do it, dex comes from your quiver, and from gear.

This is pretty much Kripps wand build with changes made, so you will be able to run 7+ auras and spam skills easily.

The build above is only 72 points spent, afterwards I would hit up the maruader for the hp and elemental resist then take innerforce.
Last edited by darkpnkx on Feb 4, 2013, 11:06:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info