fast question

"
fox56k wrote:
he probably have 40 accounts, 2 or 3 beta.

That is probably true seeing as every other neckbeard on here has multiple accounts to farm beta keys for youtube subs.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
#1 The whole thing about him being a member of anonymous, that contradicts the whole idea. GJ

#2 The wiki was created by you, no one cares.

#3 Guy isn't a legend on the internet, because if he was I would know about him.

I'm not a harsh guy, I'm very easy going. Here are my thoughts on this situation however, this mark guy is nothing but a insignificant insect, the type that you swat at and are annoyed by. Forgive me for being a bit descriptive here, he is the little nugget in the toilet that comes back up when you flush.

My suggestion, to you.. "pete" stop following him like you're his little puppy dog.

Lastly:
Anonymous wouldn't care about a forum, trolling, or anything as insignificant as this. They have a more broader reach as well as prospects to worry about.

"
lagnugget wrote:
#1 The whole thing about him being a member of anonymous, that contradicts the whole idea. GJ

#3 Guy isn't a legend on the internet, because if he was I would know about him.

I'm not a harsh guy, I'm very easy going. Here are my thoughts on this situation however, this mark guy is nothing but a insignificant insect, the type that you swat at and are annoyed by. Forgive me for being a bit descriptive here, he is the little nugget in the toilet that comes back up when you flush.

My suggestion, to you.. "pete" stop following him like you're his little puppy dog.

Lastly:
Anonymous wouldn't care about a forum, trolling, or anything as insignificant as this. They have a more broader reach as well as prospects to worry about.

cool story bro, glad you found the time to reply to my insignificant post.
"
lagnugget wrote:

Lastly:

mad bro?
Annoyed. Not mad. I caught it, but many didn't... I'm just aggravated that someone would actually take time out of their day to swindle people who are honestly trying to get into the beta.

Btw, I'm a regular on 4chan, u mad bro, cool story bro doesn't work. I'll just reply with happiness, rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited by lagnugget on Oct 7, 2011, 2:18:00 AM
"
lagnugget wrote:
Annoyed. Not mad. I caught it, but many didn't... I'm just aggravated that someone would actually take time out of their day to swindle people who are honestly trying to get into the beta.

Btw, I'm a regular on 4chan, u mad bro, cool story bro doesn't work. I'll just reply with happiness, rainbows and sunshine.

y u b so negatory, page is funny, just got updated again check out the flavor. We are not worshiping him btw, just having a bit of fun with it instead of being sour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info