In Memorium: Steve Jobs - 1955-2011

This is a big loss for the world. He was a very wise man, and will be missed.
I'm not sure what to say about the loss of such a man, but I feel that this video is an appropriate tribute.
NotSorry: Bot d3 for cash, play POE all day

CaptainBurns: The game is just a means by which to kill things.
Gonna be worse when Bill gates dies.
"
Rustyclaw wrote:
Gonna be worse when Bill gates dies.

Yeah, he actually contributes to society.
I'm not all that shaken up about Steve Jobs dying I'm pretty sure that he had little to do in the development process of the apple products with the exception of maybe giving the okay on it

Plus he sold over priced PC's most of which there video cards were nearly out dated when they were sold (I get the feeling that he probably had a real machine at home with windows installed on it)

However to be fair I probably wouldn't care at all if bill gates died
"
BurnThrew wrote:
I'm not all that shaken up about Steve Jobs dying I'm pretty sure that he had little to do in the development process of the apple products with the exception of maybe giving the okay on it

Plus he sold over priced PC's most of which there video cards were nearly out dated when they were sold (I get the feeling that he probably had a real machine at home with windows installed on it)

However to be fair I probably wouldn't care at all if bill gates died

This.

He was a selfish egomaniac who gave very very little to charity despite being one of the richest people in the world (he could have given away 99% of his wealth and still have been one of the richest people.) He was a business manager and had a team of technology experts to dream up ideas that he took credit for.

The only great thing he's probably ever done was push brilliant people to their max... you know, people who actually produce things.

As a scientist myself, I feel it's important that people know that the people who do the REAL inventing, the REAL innovating, and give the REAL gifts to society... get peanuts for doing so, while people like Jobs get the money and fame. It's an unfair world we live in, but this is how it is.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info