Giving out beta keys since Snufflecat won't.

"
snufflecat wrote:
congrats guys :D

glad you got even more out of the puzzle

Idiot....wasted like 2 hours of my time.
"
beer1216 wrote:

"
snufflecat wrote:
congrats guys :D

glad you got even more out of the puzzle

Idiot....wasted like 2 hours of my time.

Wasted about 10 hours or so here...it's annoying.
Yay for everyone who got the keys. The stress from Snufflecat has been lifted for all of you!

Also Snuffle is on probation :3
"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." - Steve Jobs RIP

Thanks Sacerrex for the beta key.
Last edited by Tenchimuyo on Oct 6, 2011, 9:54:44 AM
"
to bad i didnt get in also especially for flames on himxD, but first of all BIG GRATZ to winners, u guys deserve it, especially replicant, GJ GL there:)
i expected this is a troll at first...
btw... what mean if snuffletroll is on probation? banned? XXXXDDDDD

Thanks man. I was very surprised to get in. It was extremely nice of Chris and the guys to give some of us a chance to be in the beta since we put a decent amount into the faux-puzzles. Hopefully soon we can get more of you guys in that got caught up in the ruckus. At least it's one of those experiences that few of us will forget.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
Shame they were a fix, I enjoy puzzles like that. I spent a good 3 hours or so on the first one although I missed the second due to timezone differences. Hopefully it'll inspire people to make real puzzles like that, although I imagine people will call it a fix now if they can't do it.
IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger
"
Kemikalkadet wrote:
Shame they were a fix, I enjoy puzzles like that. I spent a good 3 hours or so on the first one although I missed the second due to timezone differences. Hopefully it'll inspire people to make real puzzles like that, although I imagine people will call it a fix now if they can't do it.

There shouldn't even be puzzles for keys. They should just pick someone and give the key away. Why waste 2-4 hours or a day waiting on the results of a key giveaway, when you can just pick some one you think deserves to be in? That is what MOOMANiBE did and that is also had I got my key.

I gave my key someone who waited even longer than me to get into beta. It is more satisfying to give a key to someone that has waited a while than to do some idiotic contest and have a chance that a person that just signed-up an account wins the contest.

People that do these contests do it for a reason.

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

"
mdavis588 wrote:
There shouldn't even be puzzles for keys. They should just pick someone and give the key away.

I agree. If I get into beta and get a friend key, I'm just gonna find someone that's been on for a long while and give it to them.

LOL. Thanks for the picture.
Ugh that puzzle.... I tried reading it and figuring it out, I got a headache and stopped after a few hours of trying to decifer it :(
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
"
"
to bad i didnt get in also especially for flames on himxD, but first of all BIG GRATZ to winners, u guys deserve it, especially replicant, GJ GL there:)
i expected this is a troll at first...
btw... what mean if snuffletroll is on probation? banned? XXXXDDDDD

snufflecat just deserves to get banned if he's a troll.
a little joke can be funny for anyone, but when you think you are funny for a joke that lasts for days, wich involves an entire community, while you are a beta member (a beta member who wastes his time to joke non-beta users on forum instead of using his chance to play the beta) and the other players are looking for a key... well, it looks just like a stupid disrespectful behavior, and his beta access should be removed.

i was talking about that in first puzzles,
ive just wasted som many hours on that, my sptupidity never ends :/
and i still need key, taking my chances wherever i can:)
GL to u Ciunay_ragathol too, hope to see u in beta soon:)

Thanks. GL you too :)
I wasn't in the list, BUT, very nice of you sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info