Giving out beta keys since Snufflecat won't.

Good job :)
Well that makes sense.. because his puzzles made no sense. Lol

Grats on the keys
Last edited by Akuma090 on Oct 6, 2011, 11:10:56 AM
to bad i didnt get in also especially for flames on himxD, but first of all BIG GRATZ to winners, u guys deserve it, especially replicant, GJ GL there:)
i expected this is a troll at first...
btw... what mean if snuffletroll is on probation? banned? XXXXDDDDD
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
Last edited by Hard_Candy on Oct 6, 2011, 8:15:33 AM
gratz people
<sad face>
"
to bad i didnt get in also especially for flames on himxD, but first of all BIG GRATZ to winners, u guys deserve it, especially replicant, GJ GL there:)

snufflecat just deserves to get banned if he's a troll.
a little joke can be funny for anyone, but when you think you are funny for a joke that lasts for days, wich involves an entire community, while you are a beta member (a beta member who wastes his time to joke non-beta users on forum instead of using his chance to play the beta) and the other players are looking for a key... well, it looks just like a stupid disrespectful behavior, and his beta access should be removed.
Last edited by Ciunay_Ragathol on Oct 6, 2011, 8:38:12 AM
Last edited by Ciunay_Ragathol on Oct 6, 2011, 8:40:54 AM
"
"
"

a little joke can be funny for anyone, but when you think you are funny for a joke that lasts for days, wich involves an entire community, while you are a beta member (a beta member who wastes his time to joke non-beta users on forum instead of using his chance to play the beta) and the other players are looking for a key... well, it looks just like a stupid disrespectful behavior, and his beta access should be removed.

i suggest anyone should ignore him in-game, when the game will be released ;-)
Last edited by Ciunay_Ragathol on Oct 6, 2011, 8:45:42 AM
"
"

i was talking about that in first puzzles,
ive just wasted som many hours on that, my sptupidity never ends :/
and i still need key, taking my chances wherever i can:)
GL to u Ciunay_ragathol too, hope to see u in beta soon:)
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:
Snufflecat turned out to be a big troll, but that's okay. Chris gave me 6 keys to pass out. I checked out all three topics and picked these users as winners, mainly basing who I chose on 1: quality of contirbution / effort, and 2: level of participation.

Here's who I'm giving them to!

replicant - Consistently active from early on, and continued to be so until the end.

Enkidu - Frequently made long, thoughtful posts, and summarized facts for others. I certainly used his posts a few times myself. Very deserving.

DanDan - Very frequently active throughout the topics.

cdbartender - Consistently active and contributive.

whiteboy88 - made some major contributions during the second puzzle.

wonjongyoo - active around the 2nd puzzle and last topic.

I'll be sending the keys out over the next minute or so. Check your inboxes!

MOOMANiBE - Very cool of you to do this.

Congrats to all the winners!!!
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:
Snufflecat turned out to be a big troll, but that's okay. Chris gave me 6 keys to pass out. I checked out all three topics and picked these users as winners, mainly basing who I chose on 1: quality of contirbution / effort, and 2: level of participation.

Here's who I'm giving them to!

replicant - Consistently active from early on, and continued to be so until the end.

Enkidu - Frequently made long, thoughtful posts, and summarized facts for others. I certainly used his posts a few times myself. Very deserving.

DanDan - Very frequently active throughout the topics.

cdbartender - Consistently active and contributive.

whiteboy88 - made some major contributions during the second puzzle.

wonjongyoo - active around the 2nd puzzle and last topic.

I'll be sending the keys out over the next minute or so. Check your inboxes!

Congrats to everyone that got a key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info